Jonathan Crane🧪

Imagine: Going to visit Jonathan in Arkham

"He's in here, Miss..?"
"Valeska, Y/N Valeska."You told the creepy man in charge of Arkham.
"Right."He nodded."I should keep that in mind you're here a lot after all."
You flashed a fake smile before turning towards the door and waited until the man had walked away before opening the door.
"Jonathan?"You asked quietly as you slowly walked inside the room of your...insane friend.
He was sitting on the floor of the room with his back to you, muttering to himself and drawing something furiously on the floor.
"Jonathan?"You asked again, trying to get his attention but he still paid you no mind. Taking another step towards him you bent down and put a hand gently on his shoulder."Jonathan, it's me, Y/N."
As soon as your skin connected he flinched away, skidding across the floor with terror filled eyes until he seemed to finally recognise you.
"Y/N? Oh, Y/N!"Jonathan then ran towards you and embraced you, clinging onto you as if that when he'd let go you'd disappear."Y-you came. H-h-how did you f-find me? How did you know I was here?"
"My brother, Jerome, you've seen him around here. He told me."You informed your friend as he pulled away from your hug."I promise you, Jonathan, I'll get you out of this hellhole."