Bruce Wayne💵

BrynnLA

BrynnLA

Imagine: Bruce when you tell him about your family.
"We-we're over."You stuttered quietly while looking down.
"What?"Bruce asked."No. No. Y/N, never say that! It's not over yet."
"Not it."You told him as he was referring to the mission you were on right now."Us. You and me. We're...over."
Bruce's whole expression changed, it went from determined to sad, you'd completely caught him off guard.
"Wh-what?"He asked."Wh-why? Y/N, I thought you love-"
"Loved you?!"A voice cackled before the person it came from walked up behind you.
"Jerome."Bruce seethed."What the hell did you say to her?! What did you-"
"He didn't do anything!"You cut off your boyfriend with a rare shout."Br-Bruce, Jerome is my-my he's my...brother."
"That's right!"Jerome exclaimed, wrapping an arm around your shoulders."Now you're going to let me take my sister dearest with me or else...well I'll kill her."
"Like hell you will!"Bruce shouted and began to advance on your psycho brother."Y/N, I'm going to protect you-"
"STOP!!!"You screamed at him with tears in your eyes.
"Yes, this is what you want."Jerome smiled sickly."Isn't it, sister?"
"Y-yes. Y-yes it is."You choked out before looking a Bruce's distraught face on last time."I'm sorry."