interesting

"𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨"

"𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨"

"how far does this hallway go?"

"i'd say we move about 15k in 30 minutes."

currently two sorcerers where investigating an old abandoned house, most likely housing a cursed spirit along with it. one of them being Utahime Iori, grade 2 sorcerer, and Mei Mei, grade one sorcerer.

"we should split up, the spirit's barrier shouldn't be able to keep up with us if we do unpredictable movements along the way." Utahime suggested.

"sounds good, let's try it out."

when suddenly the hallway surrounding them cracked like glass. it was soon lifted above their heads and seemed to be collapsing into itself in the sky.

Utahime soon found herself on the ground lying on debris.

"i came to help you, Utahime!"

the new voice came a male second year sorcerer, named Satoru Gojo. standing just outside the  hollowed circle of debris. he was most likely the one who unleashed his cursed energy to make the spirit's barrier collapse into itself.

"you cryin'?"

"i am not crying! respect your elders!"

Utahime gritted her teeth in frustration, that damned Gojo never held any respect for anyone in his damned life. well maybe some, he just didn't choose to show any to Utahime.

"if i cry would you console me? i wouldn't say no to that." Mei Mei asked the second year.

"why would i do that, you wouldn't cry, your strong Mei."

Mei could only chortle a little bit at that, acting flattered by Gojo's words.

"Gojo! i didn't ask for your-"

Utahime's little squabble with Gojo was cut short by a quite large cursed spirit rising from the rubble from behind of Utahime. her face went blank feeling the sudden presence of a cursed spirit. before the female could do anything, an even bigger cursed spirit rose from under the first curse and captured it inside of its "mouth".