great deal

"𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭"

"𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭"

"Sorry! I said I'm sorry! I'll withdraw from the mission! I'll quit being a cursed user too!"

Currently Geto was sitting on a couch looking through his phone, while having a manipulated curse imprison the Q soldier. The star plasma vessel and her caretaker were lying on the couch across from him.

"Q as well of course! That's right! I'll move back to the country-side and grow rice!"

"Hm?"

"I know you can hear me!"

"A curse user rice farmer? As if"

"See?! You can hear me! What can brats like you do?! We have Bayer! Q's strongest soldier you're all-"

"Hey."

Geto interrupted the ranting Q soldier and moved his phone to his face.

"Is this Bayer?"

What was displayed on the phone was a video of Gojo standing in front of a beat up and knocked out Bayer. Geto played the video in front of the Q soldier, the video playing Gojo standing in front of the soldier holding a piece sign. But Gojo was shoved aside and the phone landed in the hands of (Y/N), her smiling at the camera and saying "Oi Suguru, you owe me a lollipop now~". The video ended.

"Yeah that's Bayer..."

---

"Should we take her to a doctor?"

"If only Shoko were here..."

"Oh, you're awake." the star plasma vessel had woken up.

Before (Y/N) had the chance to speak, the girl slapped Gojo as hard as she could and stood from his hands.

"You jerk! If you want to kill someone so badly, start with yourself!"

(Y/N) had started wheezing and doubling over in laughter while Geto had only snickered, trying to keep it in.