brat

"𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵"

"𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵"

"Escort the girl and erase her?

"Correct"

"He's finally lost it"

"It is spring after all, and with him being the next principal, and all, he's getting carried away."

"You know he can hear you guys, right?"

"Yeah and?"

"You really are stupid Gojo."

"Hey! I'll decided if I'm stupid or not. You're one to talk (Y/N)."

"Says the one who forgot to put up the veil."

(Y/N) kicked at the legs of Gojo's desk, making it tilt over to the side making him almost fall over, along with his chair. Making the white haired male flail his arms a bit before settling down afterwards.

"All jokes aside though, are we resetting master tengens cursed technique?"

"I'll decide whether that's considered a joke or not."

"What's that?"

(Y/N), Geto, and Yaga all stared at Gojo with a "you should know this vibe" hanging around in the air.

"What?"

"You really are an idiot, Satoru."

"I already told you don't get to decide that (Y/N). And I'm not stupid, for the last time."

"Sure-"

Their little 'conversation' was cut short by Yaga clearing his throat.

"Ah sorry continue, sensei." apologized (Y/N), all the while giving a small smirk at Gojo, which he just tsked at it.

"Master Tengen possesses the cursed technique of immortality, but it doesn't stop the aging process."

"What a shame for an old man then." that earned another kick from (Y/N).