Caine

Do you like werewolves? Do you like Apha's? Read Caine by xXdemolitionloverXx

     I loveee this book! Go read it and bug her about updates! Please? I swear it's worth it. I am DYING to read the next chapter. Please update!

    I have this massive obsession for sexy, possessive Alpha's, like Caine! The main male character. 

     The character's are strong and have a lasting impact on you. You seem to fall in love with the character's and become extremely attached. It's not healthy. 

     You'll become like me. A book worm with no life. Who is fat and lonely. LOL. JAYKAY. You'll just be a crazy girl like me who wants her own Alpha mate. 

     *Sigh* I werewolves need to become a part of the real world. 

     Well anyways... here's the blurb:

Caine is the Alpha of the Locus pack. Some say he’s strict, everyone knows he’s unforgiving, and most consider him cruel. After an incident three years ago that marked a very important part of his life, Caine decides to shut himself down from all emotion. Charlotte is a free spirit who relishes in being an easy going and friendly member of the Knight Pack. Thanks to a false accusation, Charlotte gets banished from her pack. Her Wolf has yet to make an appearance, and already Charlotte is left to wander around as a Rogue. Surely the Werewolf spirits wouldn’t pair the ruthless lonely Alpha with a lively outspoken girl who tries to live her life like a human….

     Rate: 9.7 

      Amazing book. Worth the read fo sho!

     xoxo

     Vic