Silently Screaming

Hehe . . . I like this book . . . a lot!

   Okay, so it's called, "Silently Screaming" by xXToxic_CupcakeXx

   Her book is vote and comment worthy. =P

   Ok, so this writer has just started out her writing journey, so go support her. She's really good and definately deserves lots more votes, comments, and fans.

   Ok . . . here's the blurb:

   FORMERLY TITLED CAMBER!
"I like your eyes." The first words I have spoken in ten years, and it feels good. I trust this boy. He shows me that I'm not alone, that I'm not the only one messed up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since the age of five Camber has been mute. She hasn't talked since that scarring night her parents were murdered. Now, at the age of fifteen, Camber is still mute. Living in a foster home, all her foster mother would love to do is fix this 'broken girl. But she can't. No one can. Camber would love to forget, to be normal, but she just can't. Unable to be touched without having a full fledged panic attack, she's tired of doctors poking and prodding at her. She's given up. Until he comes along. He wants to help her with her problems, and fix his. But no one can fix her. Unless him?  

   Rate: 9.3

   GO READ IT! Please?! It's good and I promise you won't be dissapointed. :)