Bad Boy Isn't my type...

I LOVE HUNTER.

   I just had to say that before I got into the whole review thing . . .

   This book is called, "Bad Boy Isn't my type..." by Lilohorse.

   I loved it. I loved Andy (The main girl character) and Hunter (The main boy character) so much. I was sad when the story ended.

   I love the little twist the story had. Well actually it was a huge twist, but I thought that it was fitting and actually made the story better.

   If you couldn't tell already, I love stories about bad boy's and stuff, so if you have one written, then feel free to comment it down below! :)

   All of the characters in the book were well developed and interesting, and personally, I loved Zoe and Maya. (If you read the book, you know who they are.)

   Well go check it out! Here's the blurb:

   "The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it." When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new room mate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible, Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.    

   Rate: 9.4

   Go and read it! I personally loved it! :)