Run Away Love

Taylor pov

We was in the club turning up and shit just doin the damn thing! We met Karma new dude his name Kevin Gates he real cool but his voice scary as fuck had a bitch scared as fuck! Lol but anyway we ordered another round and it just got here when my song started playing. (feelin myself) I couldn't stand it! I grabbed my drink, August and headed to the dance floor. I downed my drink on the way and sat it on a random table. I finally made it to the dance floor and started bumping and grinding on August. I could tell August liked it cause he bit his lip and smirked at me. The song cut off and Fight Night came on. I turned around and started twerking on Aug. When the song was over I noticed a circle had formed around me and Aug was gone.

"Excuse me" I said sliding by her and making my way upstairs.

I looked around and saw Aug sitting down wit some girl twerking on his lap. I watched her lean down and kiss him... And he actually kissed back! I got pissed off and charged at her. I guess I get stronger when I'm mad cause instead of dragging her I picked her up and threw her down the stairs.

"Yo Taylor calm down!" I heard Chris yell

But I was to pissed I flipped the table then stormed out.

August pov

I got up and tried to follow Taylor but Chris stopped me.

"Aug man u done enough ain't no stopping her now" he said

I walked downstairs and saw that girl that kissed me was in Taylor face... Dear lord if you listening please don't let Taylor get locked up for murder!

Taylor pov

I couldn't really see anything but red and Shadow's. I heard some hoe yelling at me then saw her shadow get in my face and I ain't having that shit! Next thing I knew she threw a drink in my face. All my rage built up and I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I punched the girl in her face then grabbed her by her hair and started smashing her face on the bar repeatedly until there was blood everywhere. My vision cleared up so I turned around and the music had stopped and everyone was starring at me even Chris, Onyx, Karma, Kevin, and August. Once I saw August my anger came back but it wasn't as bad. I ran trough the crowd till I was outside then once I was out of there I gave the valle my ticket and he came around wit my car and gave me the keys. Just then August ran out wit everybody behind him.

"Taylor your drunk your not driving home!" August said taking my keys

I snatched them back "first off its my house not "home" and second why do you care why don't you go give yo new bitch a band-aid or two"

"Taylor he right I'm not letting you drive home!" Chris semi-yelled

"Why don't all y'all just leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed trying to get to my car but they all stopped me.

"T at least let me drive you home" Karma said grabbing my hand

"Can't all y'all take a mothafuckin hint I don't wanna be bothered I don't wanna talk about it I want silence u- u know what fine I won't drive home... I'll run" and with that I walked away.

My walk slowly became a jog and then a run. Next thing I knew I was running  down the st. Paul st. the opposite way of my house. I didn't know where I was going but I wanted to get far away from it all. Away from Chris, away from the game, away from Karma... Away from August!

(Run away love by Mary j Blidge starts to play)