Chapter 27- Her Eyes

As Draco gazed into her mesmerising, beautiful, blue-grey eyes, he knew, he knew that home was no longer a place, but a person's soul. That was it, Draco fell deep into the bliss, being swept away by her smoky eyes, he had found his home. 

Draco's POV

"How did you get this?" I asked Astra shifting my eyes from the star littered sky to look down at the scar on her wrist. "Oh, I got that from being stupid." She said, not elaborating. "How so?" I asked her when she didn't continue, rubbing my thumb over the small scar. 

"I was in the shed and I was touching all the farm equipment and sliced my wrist open on a sharp corner. It's not that interesting." She said, her words vibrating through her chest to mine. 

"Everything about you is interesting." I whispered, leaning down to move her shirt to kiss her shoulder. But something caught my eye. A rim of black ink and I pulled down her shirt a little bit more showing a tattoo. 

"Hey that's choking me." Astra grumbled tugging at her shirt. "Oh, sorry." I said smiling and I lifted her shirt over her head leaving just her black sports bra, she had taken off her turtleneck shirt after dinner, exposing her fading hickeys. "Hey." Astra protested. "I found your other tattoo." I said smirking. 

The tattoo was the lining of a delicate bundle of detailed flowers. "It's very beautiful, why'd you get it?" I asked her, kissing the design. "The flowers represent spring, or just flowers in general, but they have a new meaning today." Astra explained looking up at the sky. 

"And what would that be?" I asked her, curiosity sparking in me. "We said our first I love you's in a field of flowers." Astra explained, I could she the corners of her lips move into a smile. Astra turned around in her seat in my lap, looking into my eyes, as I did hers. She rested her hand on my chest where my heart would be. 

I smiled at Astra looking into her wispy grey eyes. We silently leaned into each other, brushing lips. I rested my hand at the back of Astra's neck pulling her lips into mine. I felt Astra grab fistfuls of my shirt as I did with her hair.

We pulled away breathless. "I love you." We said at the same time laughing. Astra picked up her shirt from beside me and put it back on. I crossed my legs around Astra and rested my head on her collar bone. 

"Your very beautiful, I hope you know that." I whispered. "I think that you find me beautiful." Astra said back, sounding unsure. "Well that's because I do, I love everything about you." I said. "Thank you." She whispered kissing the top of my head, wrapping her arms around my neck and shoulders.

"Do you wanna go inside?" Astra asked. "Yes, but in a minute." I said sinking further into her. After a few calm seconds I lifted my head out of Astra's hold looking her in the eyes. "A kiss first." I smirked, lifting a finger underneath her chin. 

Astra rolled her eyes then rested one of her hands at the back of my neck while the other was steadying herself on my thigh. Both my hands were on her hips guiding her closer. I stared at her slightly swollen lips as she smiling leaning in to kiss me. 

I closed my eyes as her lips met mine and I smiled into the kiss for a few seconds. I gently bit Astra's bottom lip and I felt her part her lips. I pulled back as I smirked, her lips still parted but her eyes were open looking into mine. 

I smashed my lips against Astra's, giving her no time to even think before I guided my tongue into her mouth. Astra hummed in my mouth. I pulled back and then went for her neck moving my hands form her waist to her head. I only gave Astra one or two hickeys this time and on the other side of her neck. She let out another moan into my ear, pleasing my mind. I pulled back from her neck and smirked at her. "Really more hickeys?" Astra said rolling her eyes jokily and I let out a raspy laugh.

"Yeah well you liked, that's for sure." I joked lazily wrapping my arms around her neck leaned back a bit. "Shut up." Astra grumbled. "Maybe you should stop covering them up so people know your mine." I mumbled in her neck. "Maybe, maybe not." She whispered back.

"I really can't get enough of you." I complained smiling, pulling away from her neck. "No, clearly you can't. I'm too irresistible." She mocked, winking and gesturing to the hickeys on both sides of her neck going all the way from her shoulder to one under her ear that she tried to hide with makeup.

 We climbed off the roof and headed inside the night chill making me shudder. I, unannounced, picked up Astra and plopped her down on the bed throwing the covers over her. Astra squeaked a bit when I picked her up but I think she was too tired to protest. 

She laid in the position I settled her down in waiting for me. I skidded under the sheets and laid right in the middle of the bed. I wrapped my arms around Astra and pulled her into my chest and wrapped one leg around both hers. 

When I woke up Astra was no longer in my arms, but I could distantly hear the shower running. I stretched out of the bed then composed myself, getting up. I grabbed a white button up shirt and black dress pants to match, tucking my shirt into them, I was going to take Astra out on a date.

Astra came out of the bathroom with wet hair and a fluffy towel wrapped around her. As I walked up to her she noticed me and light blush feathered over her cheeks. "Will you go on a date with me?" I asked with my hands in my pockets and smirk on my face. 

"I would love to." Astra smiled. I made the bed while Astra picked out clothes for her to wear. She went into the bathroom to put them on and I collected breakfast from her parents. Bacon and eggs on toast with a side of spinach leaves and sprinkled cheese.

I settled down the two plates of food on the small table near the couch and sat on one of the chairs. Astra came out of the bathroom wearing a white long sleeve turtleneck shirt, under a plaid black and white dress that came down to mid thigh and black converse. Her hair was in a cute messy bun and it felt like I fell for her all over again, she was so beautiful. 

"You look absolutely amazing my love." I said walking up to her, resting my hands on her hips. A pink flush formed across her cheeks and a little, I noticed, on the tips of her ears. "I love you so." Astra responded smiling, wrapping her arms around my neck loosely and looking me in the eyes. 

"You look very hansom yourself." Astra commented. "Why thank you, love." I replied. "Anything for you." Astra replied stepping out of my arms to do a mocking bow before leaning in. A smug smile etched loosely on my lips as I too, leaned in for our lips to meet. 

Astra lips met mine and I instantly pulled her body close to mine. My mouth moved with her lips as our throats made noises of pleasure. I pulled back from Astra's lips, the same smug smile never leaving my now swollen lips. 

I cupped Astra's flushed cheeks. She smiled up at me, going onto her toes, kissing my nose. "Let's go." She said happily. 

_________________________________________

Word Count: 1304

Aww, cute.

Edited

Astra's tat ^

Astra's tat ^