Chapter 13-Girl's Night

Draco's POV

I walked down those dumb, rickety, winding stairs. I pretty much ran down them and fast walked away. I walked out of the school and into the forest (The non-forbidden one). 

Why was I feeling this way? We'd sort of liked each other for like a few weeks, barely a month. What did I expect? 

Why did I go to the forest you may ask. Because one, they were the Thestrals and two, the only other person that came here was Luna and she left me alone. I can see the Thestrals because You-know-who killed my uncle, I didn't know him but it was still traumatic to see a person die.

 Anyways, I fast walked into the forest. I didn't really know what to do I guess my mind was very confused. Because of my sudden feelings for Astra that I barley knew were there and because it was like I wanted to cry and scream but also it wasn't that big of a deal. 

It was like when you started crying in front of people but you didn't know where to go to hid it. Or there wasn't anywhere to go.

I eventually calmed down. I was kind of hyperventilating. I didn't even know why. It was like the world was spinning and I was in the middle of it. I could get air, just not enough. I squeezed my eyes shut and held my head in my hands. Slowly sinking to the leaf litter of the forest floor.  I opened my eyes and there were different shapes of different colours. A side-effect of squeezing your eyes shut for a few minutes. While I was trying to regain a standing position. 

When my vision finally focused I could see the small herd of Thestrals. One of the females had had a little foal. They weren't the prettiest of creatures but they were one of the more elegant and, in a way, understanding species. 

I slowly and carefully walked over to one of the older Thestrals. Away from the baby because it was near it's mother and she didn't fully trust me, so I had to be respectful. 

Astra's POV

I slowly walked down the metal steps, my eyes glued to Draco's retreating figure. Maybe he was a little more hurt than he made out to be. 

I slowly walked back to my dorm, my gaze almost never left the floor. On the way there Luna bumped into me and almost immediately started talking after she realised it was me. "I was talking to Mrs McGonagall and she said Friday night you, Hermione, Ginny and me can have a big sleep over in an empty dorm in the Gryffindor common." She explained rambling. 

I momentarily closed my eyes then reopened them to Luna's eager face. "Ok, ok, one, who's Hermione?" I asked her, smiling and finally wrapping my head around the whole situation. "She's a really nice friend of mine and Ginny's." Luna answered explaining. 

"Two, What will we do? Three, where is it? Four, what do I need to bring? and Five, What time?" I said, asking a string of questions all at once. Using my fingers to mark them off. 

Luna was silent for a moment thinking deeply. "Have fun. I just explained that, Ginny will show you. Extra clothes, blankets, pillows, food, a list of your favourite songs, the usual and pjs. 5:20pm at Ginny's dorm then she'll take you to the other dorm. Her dorm number is 162." Luna finished proudly. 

"Well that is hard to process" I mumbled under my breath. 

"Thank you, Luna." I said after completely processing what was said. I walked back to my dorm going over the check list in my head.

Fast forward to Friday, 5:23pm. 

I paced my room checking over the mental list of things to bring and other information Luna gave me. I wasn't watching the time and there was a sudden knock on my door. "Coming!" I yelled from my side of the door.