Note

Yes, I'm pretty convinced that Raya and The Last Dragon is a cinematic masterpiece. I watched it over two times and you know what I noticed? Disney's taking a piss because there wasn't any lesbian kiss from my ship, and so, we're gonna change that. Also, the fact there are like 84 fanfictions (Yes, I counted and I've read most of them) I've read so far and I am not satisfied with that. 😌

The fanart in the cover is not owned by me. It is created by the ever talented and awesome killjo_q in Twitter. Y'all should really check her out, her content is just a-perfecto. *chef's kiss*

Also, along with the other fanarts here, I just randomly downloaded them in Pinterest and Twitter and forgot (due to my dumbass self) who the creators are. But I'll be sure to credit them once I find out who they are! ╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

•••

Disclaimer:

THIS IS A FANFICTION FROM THE DISNEY MOVIE CALLED 'RAYA AND THE LAST DRAGON'. BIG SPOILERS TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT WATCHED IT. I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS. It solely belongs to Disney and its creators and big applause for Gemma Chan for voicing Namaari's fine ass.

•••

Though, I did add some few tweaks here and there. Just because. Obviously, there'll be romance and fluff. So, buckle up fellow Rayaari shippers, and please, please give me thoughts about this book. Your votes and comments are highly appreciated.

Also, please be reminded that I'm not that skilled in English, I'm still learning and open for criticism. I'm still young and have a long way to go, so please bear with me on this one.

Take into consideration that since this book is on-going, there will be grammatical errors and misspelled words. If you happen to overlook while reading, that would be cool. Will edit after the book is complete!

‼️FAIR WARNING‼️

Read at your own risk, some of the chapters contain mature and vulgar themes.

Happy reading, you thirsty munchkins. 💅