im sorry!

Act of Jealousy.

Jeremy was shoved against the wall of the Boarding House and before he could even protest, he was silenced by rough demanding lips. Kol's entire body molded against his, one hand snaked along his neck to the back of his head where he tugged hard, making Jeremy wrench his mouth open and Kol could enter, lapping up every crevice. They stayed like this for several minutes, enjoying the feel of one another until Jeremy was able to pull away.

"S-Shouldn't we go in..?" He asked, his hand reaching for the doorknob that was right next to him.

"Does it matter where we're doing it?" Kol wondered, kissing Jeremy's neck and once again scraping his teeth against smooth sensitive skin.

"Yeah, it actually does," Jeremy said, finally able to pull a reluctant Kol away from him, they both entered the overly large house. Kol glanced around, closing the door in the process, he could feel the warmth of Jeremy's mouth against his, like a sweet stain upon his skin. As he walked into the living room, a grin split across his face as he joined Jeremy in the kitchen.

"Want anything to drink?" Jeremy asked, opening the fridge. There were three half full bottles of Bourbon in the fridge. He rolled his eyes and thought of Damon, he always drank and never seemed to stop.

Kol sat on a chair, watching as Jeremy picked up a bottle and stared at the label. "Actually, yes, I'd like to drink something but I don't think you'll let me."

Jeremy rolled his eyes, he grabbed two glasses from the cupboard and poured himself and Kol a glass of Damon's Bourbon. He sat down across from Kol, sliding the cup towards him which Kol took gratefully. Jeremy glanced around as Kol tilted his head back and drank the alcohol, he sighed once he finished, placing the glass down and noticed Jeremy's curious glances.

"No one's here, love. Or we would have been welcomed by your sister and those two obsessive freaks by now." Jeremy said nothing as he drank his glass.

"What room is Elena's?" Kol wondered, getting up from the stool.

"Why?" Jeremy asked, following Kol through the hallway towards the staircase.

"Or Damon's.. Where's Damon's room?" Kol glanced back, he ignored Jeremy's question and smirked at the glare he received. He always knew Jeremy was quick-witted.

"We're not doing it in either of their rooms.

"Why not? Wouldn't it be fun to get caught by one of them?" Kol asked, winking at Jeremy.

Jeremy grimaced, "Uh.. no." He scratched the back of his head and sighed, following Kol up the stairs, he watched Kol opening a few doors and hummed at the textures of each room.

Then he stopped at one, he smelled something distinct and familiar, he raised his brow and pointed, "You live here, Jeremy? Why didn't you say anything?"

Jeremy shrugged, "Did I forget to mention I died.. Elena had a vampire break down and burned our house down with me in it. Only to be brought back with you and stuck with you in process."

Kol nodded, "Oh yeah. That story.. Good thing my family is on good terms with you and your friends.. If they weren't.. I'd still be dead right now." Kol walked into the room, he jumped on the plush bed as Jeremy shut the door and walked to the windows to pull the curtains closed.