noble man?

Act of Jealousy.

Kol tried turning the doorknob and when he knew it wasn't going to open. He kicked the door open with enough force the doorknob was lodged into the wall. Jeremy raised his brow at Kol's grin as they walked inside.

"It's quiet," Jeremy said, flicking a light on in the dining room.

Kol nodded, he glanced around curiously and listened to any peculiar sounds. When there was none, he turned back to Jeremy. "They're gone, it's just us." He noted everything was still in its place the last time he was here, which was two weeks since Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah left to New Orleans. He felt a lingering sense of bitterness that they didn't bother to say goodbye, but he was glad Klaus didn't dagger him.

"Want anything to drink?" Kol asked, leaving the living room and entering the kitchen where he found Jeremy already pouring himself and Kol a glass of Whiskey.

"Yep," Jeremy said, picking up his glass and walking to the staircase. "Show me your room."

Kol grabbed his drink and followed after Jeremy, "Did I tell you I got a new bed?" Kol asked as they ascended the stairs to the second floor.

Jeremy nodded, "Yeah, you did. We're not.."

"Don't worry, I ain't going to seduce you until you're all healed up. I don't get why you won't take any of my blood.." Kol waved his wrist at him as he pushed open a door, he turned the light on. Everything was in its place, a large body mirror on the side, a closet with a bunch of clothes, a properly made bed, there was also a screen TV on the wall with a game system, something he and Jeremy looked at with interest.

"Because.. it's gross.."

"But necessary," Kol remarked as he crossed the room to the PS4, he turned it on and passed Jeremy the controller.

Jeremy placed his drink on the table that was beside the bed and crawled on top, his back ached and the plush pillows actually softened up the pain. He noticed Kol standing by the TV, not moving, staring at the screen with his glass in hand. Jeremy assumed his presence might be the reason why he's standing in front of the TV. He didn't feel bad for Kol's lack of control over sex, or an actual human body whom he can eat from. He also didn't want to laugh at him for that very reason. So he let Kol linger by the TV and switched Netflix on and reached for his glass, he was about to pull back when Kol appeared next to him, looking at him peculiarly.

"What's wrong?"

Kol frowned, he felt the distinction of regret overwhelming him. He didn't understand it fully, but when he watched Jeremy sit up straight, holding the glass of alcohol in his hand, looking as innocent the day he met him. It makes him cringe. "Do you want to be with me?" The question, at first is out of no where, but it's the right one.

Jeremy gives him a blank stare before he shifts his eyes a different direction. He takes a nervous swig of his drink and place the glass down on the table. Then he pats the bed, "Come here," He commands and its something Kol doesn't object too. He crawls on the bed, but keeps his distance.

"Why are you so nervous? Never seen you like that before," Jeremy asked, he was a bit suspicious about Kol's behavior since the alley incident, and the confrontation with Elena at The Grill.