six.

愛 *·˚ ༘ ➳ 𝑺𝑰𝑿 ❞

愛 *·˚ ༘ ➳ 𝑺𝑰𝑿 ❞

"katsuki. give me your hands."

katsuki frowned at his manager and shifted on the couch, "why the fuck would i do that?" y/n didn't say anything. she simply gave him a look and even with reluctance, katuski couldn't figure out why he obliged, holding out his hands in an offer.

y/n gently took a hold over them, her thumbs running across his fingers, causing him to flinch.

her eyes flickered to his and he scowled, determined to keep himself steady. her touch reminded him of... feathers. they were cold and light and almost too soft to be real. he swallowed when her grip tightened and she looked into his eyes, seriously. "are you in pain?"

katsuki lifted one eyebrow, "no. what are-"

y/n shook her head, "not just physically. how are you feeling... about your hearing? the situation and the hearings aids... are you in pain? emotionally. are you frustrated? are you... do you feel like crying, maybe-"

katsuki clenched his jaw, yanking his hands away from the girl, "shut up," he mumbled, peering at the papers on the table. "let's just get this stupid thing over with." y/n squeezed on katsuki's arm to get him to face her.

"just tell me yes or no, then we can be done-"

"no, i'm not answering your stupid fucking questions," he said. "it's stupid and you're being really damn annoying."

y/n pressed her hand against the side of katsuki's face and turned his head to the side to face her so he could read her lips. "i'm sorry, then," she said, moving her hand away and grabbing onto the sleeve of his shirt, "but please, can you tell me?"

"of fucking course i'm frustrated," katsuki stressed, snatching his arm away from y/n. he didn't know why it mattered so damn much. "is it not obvious enough for you? i don't- i can't hear anything. i can't have normal conversations anymore, people have to talk slower to me like i'm an idiot or something and i can't even go back to normal 'cause it's just gonna keep getting worse." katsuki narrowed his eyes at the papers. "i'm still gonna be at the the fucking top, so it doesn't matter anyway. i'll just keep dealing with this annoying shit."

y/n reached over, grabbing his wrist, something she did to tell him to look at her lips.

"katsuki. it'll be okay." she squeezed his wrist and he glanced from her lips to her eyes. she nodded, then was speaking again. "sometimes things get worse before they get better... but i promise you, it'll be okay."

katsuki's face burned. he twisted his lips to make sure he stayed frowning, brows furrowing deeper, "what're you, a fucking sap?" he rolled his eyes and attempted to pull his arm away. her grip tightened instead and she leaned closer and without a warning, wrapped her arms around him, pulling him against her. katsuki stiffened, "hey-"

"sealed." he shivered when the word was whispered in his ear before y/n pulled away with an earnest smile and turned to her papers, finally deciding to get started for the day.

katsuki blinked, "what the fuck is your problem?" he slightly winced as his head throbbed with a mild headache. she'd probably hugged him too tight, she was practically squeezing the life out of him. the headache was the least of his worries, however.

her voice echoed when she whispered that word to him. like it was some kind of magic spell and she was sealing a deal. katsuki mudged y/n's shoulder,

"oi, what the hell did you just do?"

y/n smiled, "i hugged you. you might be new to them, but they're used to show affection and care you have for another person," katsuki shook his head, opening his mouth to counter, "let's get started on today's plans."

"