Two

When Diane woke up, she didn't see Mario. He must have left for work early while she was still asleep.

So she headed to the bathroom to take a shower and came back hours later with a black dress. Then, she started styling her hair with a curling iron, put on light makeup, and went downstairs with her handbag and briefcase.

She made herself some Tea, and a grilled cheese sandwich. She also had some juice while listening to the news on the radio.

After she finished eating, Diane took all her dishes and silverware and packed them in the dishwasher to get washed.

When she was about to leave the house she looked at the table and there was a letter from Mario. Diane opened the letter and it read:

Dear Diane,
I'm sorry I left for work without informing you, I didn't want to wake you up because you were sleeping so peacefully, I had important matters to attend to at the Chile factory. Have a great day today and I will see you later.

Love,
Mario

After she read the letter, "he's such a wonderful man." Diane thought.

So Diane packed the letter in her bag and took the house keys to lock the door.

She got in her car and left for work with a smile on her face.
Finally, she arrived and went into the building. Diane went straight to the elevator and pushed the button to go to her office.

She went straight to her office  to finish what  she left after the mourning period of her son.

Diane got out her sketch pad and  started sketching  designs for her new collection  for fall and winter.

While drawing she heard a knock at the door and  answered.