*Twelve

Wake up sleeping head! Diane said while jumping on the bed Mario asked " Diane why are you jumping on the bed ' he asked her.

Diane said " I'm waking you up' so we can go to church to worship the lord.'

Mario reply " oh, I forgotten that today is Sunday, " I'm so sorry I guess I'm tried from last night's awards ceremony I go ahead to take a shower.

Will you like to join me? Mario said looking at his wife with a smile on his face and Diane smirks and reply " sure let's go" she said and they both got out of bed and headed to bathroom together and took a shower.

Ten minutes later they both got out of the bathroom with towels wrap on their bodies and used a moisturizer to lotion their bodies.

Mario moisture Diane's body from top to bottom, while Diane did the same with his body.

After the moisturizer the couple opened the closet and pick out articles of clothing to wear to church.

Mario put on a Navy Blue Suit with a black tie with a blue hankshief in his Brest pocket and black hat.

While Diane put on a blue dress with buttons on sleeves with her black hangbag plus styled her hair curly and wore black shoes with buckets on each side.

Mario turned around and said " wow honey you look fabulous"! He said with excitement in his voice.

Diane " answed thank you very much" Mario you don't look bad " yourself bad boy she said

Mario smiles and gave her a kiss on her lips and saids thank you very much'.

Diane replys and said your welcome.

They both give each other a hug and went downstairs together to have breakfast.

Diane made bacon omelettes with cheese and put into the oven to bake.

Then Mario ask Diane when is the appointment for the IV treatments?

Diane said Dr. Evans made a appointment for Tuesday morning at 9:00am she replied.

Oh ! alright I just wanted to know the date of the appointment, I totally forgotten Mario answered.

" It's no problem I understand " she replied.

Diane took out the egg omelettes from the oven and place them on a baking sheet and roll them one by one and went to cabinet and took out two plates and place the egg omelettes on each plate and both starting eating and enjoying the food very much.

Mario " replied and said this egg omelette is delicious!

Diane smiled " I'm glad you like it I mix it with bacon and cheese! She said.

" You can cook Diane I'm impressed" I'm glad I married a wonderful woman like you" he replied with so much emotion in his eyes.

Diane smiled and said " thank you dear, but we must hurry up for church service it's getting late she replied to him.

So they both hurried to finish up and Mario helped her with the dishes.

After finish eating their breakfast, they both kneel down on the front of table to pray for half hour and got up took their Bibles and headed to front door locked it up.

Diane and Mario went to the car went inside and started driving to African Methodist church in Miami Florida and wanted to be there on time since the service was 7:00 am.

Mario and Diane arrived at church on time, Mario parked the car in the parking lot and both of them went into the altar and found a seat to sit.

Everyone waited patiently for the Pastor so he can start the sermon.

" What's taking the pastor so long I hope he's ok" Mario said.

"I hope so too if he's not sick or well" Diane answered back with worry on her face.

Finally the pastor arrives and apologize to the church members for being late and walks up to the platform and started his sermon about god's love and scafice of his people to have a better life and give their lives to the lord.

After the sermon the stewerd was reading today's auncements.

After church service was over.

Diane and Mario left the church when straight to park to take a how to other options ton walk and talk about Other other options to have children.

Diane and Mario went to the swings sat now the swings and started swinging on the swings as children.

When the day ended they went straight home changed their clothes and prepared dinner together and sat down on the dinner table and had dinner and after dinner clean up the table brought the dishes to the kitchen and washed the dishes together and went to the living room turned the television on and watched a movie together after the movie ended shut off the television when upstairs and went to bed until the next morning.