Chapter 5

Song suggestion : Ace Of Spades by Motörhead

Jason P.O.V

Kirk's laughter filled the air as I stomped over something nearly fell on my fours.

We are in some mall. Kirk bought some "freeking fucking cool ass" horror comics and I bought a simple sky blue shirt. Today's our first break after a long time of touring.

Kirk and I were bored so we dicided to go for a walk in madrid. None of us know spanish. Thank god noone was really hungover from last night.

Except James ofcourse.

Damn last night was crazy. I straight went to shower because I felt disgusting. I came back and found Lars and some of the crew high as fuck, a redhead was giving Kirk a handjob and James was nowhere to be seen.

I hanged out and joked around with some of the roadies. It was around 2 am when I finally came back to my room. And guess what I saw.

James dancing to some jazz shit naked. He was clearly drunk outta his ass. I felt terribly uncomforatble specially when he asked me to join him.

I was blushing like a 13 year old schoolgirl. I've said James is looks good for a man before right? His armpits muscular from guitar playing, nice ass, long legs, broad shoulders, and uh nevermind about the rest.

Christ what am I saying. Anyway, I asked him to put some clothe on but he laughed. I needed to sleep and James wouldn't turn the Jazz down so I knocked at Kirk and Lars's door to sleep there.
I slept there, woke up at 10 and headed out.

"Hey man how's weather down there? You here?" Kirk's voice dragged me out of daydreaming. I punch his arm as a joke.

We walk aimless in the streets when I hear my stomacj growl.

"Uh what time's it?" I ask.

Kirk looks at his stupid cute micky mouse watch. I have no idea why he wears goth shit yet he got stuff batman socks.

"Around 1 pm. Wanna get some food?" He says.

"Yeah dude Im kinda starving. Any suggestions?"

Kirk throws his shoulders up. So we just continiue walking. A couple of minutes pass and I finally see a good chinese restaurant.

"Kirk you up for chinese?" He mouths a yeah and we go there. Nice place if you ask me. The waiter hands us the menu. Good thing they know english. Good thing.

I order some wierd named sushis and He orders veggie noodles or something like that.

Kirk's a vegeterian so I can imagine how happy he feels getting some actual veg food. Man it sucks being vegeterian on tour. But he sticks tight to his beliefes and that's what I like the most about him

Kirk's loyal. Once he fully trusts you, he's never gonna stab your back. I think he's my only friend. At least in Metallica.

We get along well. We both like our comfy silence, our goofy jokes. We respect eachother. It's really good to have him around. I find myself smiling at him lile a dumbass.

"Im married." Kirk says.

I burst out laughing and he laughs too.
"No man, I was just thinking that it's good to have you around. I mean you're my only friend." I say with a calm chill tone.

His laughter dies down as it turns to a faded shadow of a smile.

"Only friend? What do you mean? What about Lars or James?" He says playing with his sunglasses in his hands.