Chapter 14

Song suggestion: There is a light that never goes out by The Smiths

Jason P.O.V

The chill cold weather and the fire in my heart were tearing me apart. I didn't care tho, I enjoy the feeling. Now me and James are walking aimlessly in the streets shoulder by shoulder.

We walked out of the hotel nearly half an hour ago, not knowing where to go or what to do. I'm still progressing what happened. My mind's too strict to believe it. When James said he found it good to be around me, I swear I could feel my heart stoped beating for one second. He wasn't lying, that I knew. His eyes were crystal clear, deep blue ocean of emotions looking right into mine, drowning me in their beauty.

He didn't know what to do, he looked frustrated. When I hugged him and he put his arms around me, when I listened to his frantic steady heartbeat I knew I did the right thing. I felt safe, I felt calm. I felt complete. Like I found my missing piece of puzzle after all of the suffering. It felt so right. Like the calm morning sky after a horrific storm.

James stops walking and tucks my hand.
"There's a bar there."
I look at the other side of the street. The bar seemed crowded. I nod anyways and we change our direction to the bar. After all where could we go?

The first thing that hits me is the strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes. Some loud music's playing and people are clinging onto eachother, mostly drunk girls and boys enjoying themselves getting drunk and vibing to the music. Some dude's shoulder hits mine and pushes me a few steps backward. James turns his head at me and takes my hand so we won't get lost in the crazy drunk crowd.

My cheeks flush and I look down, following his lead. This's the first time we're actually holding hands. His hand's so warm unlike me. The sensation feels like it's burning, melting my skin into his. His silver skeleton ring freezing against my fingers, giving me goosebumps.

James finally manages to find a table in the corner. We settle down and he let goes of my hand. I look at him and shoot him a small smile. He lets is breath out and gives me a faded crooked smile. The air feels hot and smoky, smell of sweat and Alcohol making me dizzy.

The waitress shows up and leans on our table.
"Hey what can I get for you two gentlemen tonight?" She says winking at James, obviously trying to flirt with him. I shift in my place and stare a death glear at her. She didn't pay attention tho, too busy trying to charm James.

He looks at me and then smirks at the waitress, taking off his jacket.
"Two beers for now." He says now in his faded misfits t-shirt. She mouths an okay and leaves. I couldn't ignore the way she bounced her hips to impress James. I huff my breath out and stare at James, feeling disappointed.

He looks at me and chuckles. "What?"
"You're such a teaser." I say and lean back in my chair, smiling at him. James gives out a raspy laughter, it warms my chest.
"You mean the jacket thing?" He says, putting his hand under his chin. "Maybe I like to tease people." James says, his lips curved into a smirk.

"Oh you sure do, I've had a lot of experience with that." I say, my smile not leaving my mouth. James is a real teaser when it comes to action, especially when he's in a good mood. And noone can deny the charming man he is. He's a shy person but when his outsider leader side takes over, he's the ladies man.

He Huff's his breath, his eyes never leaving mine. I break the eye contact and look down.
"I never wanted to tease you or anything y'know." James says.
"Well I guess you did a lot without noticing." I say and start to take off my jacket as well. It's starting to get real hot here and my curles are sticking to my neck.