Chapter 7

Song Suggestion : Kill For You by Skylar Grey (ft. Eminem)

James P.O.V

Fucking hell I hate my life. My eye's starting to hurt. Fuck. I see a car passing by and I wave. It's pretty late so I should be fucking thankful that I don't have to walk all the way back. I get in but Jason's just standing there.

"What are you waiting for? Get your damn ass in!" I yell at him filled with rage. He seems distant, was he drunk? Ugh like I fucking care! He gets in and closes the door.

He dosen't say a word because he knows Im straight up ready to beat his ass down. We take the ride in pure silence. Jason's dry coughs were the only thing breaking the deafening silence. I pay and we leave for our room.

I want to go with the elevator and leave Newkid's ass with the stairs, But I don't want him knocking on the door like the loser he is.

We get to our room and I open the door. Before I lock the door I hear Jason's quiet voice
"James, Thank you."
I snort and take off my jacket. Yea he must be thankful. Jason goes to the bathroom and I check the heaters so we won't freeze to death.

Fucking hell what should I do with my face now? We have a fucking flight in 9 hours and Im the ugliest beaten up piece of shit. I look in the mirror. Oh well, not that bad. My right eye's a bit swollen and my jaw hurts a little. It's not even close to the worst. I look at my armpit, there's a bruise there. I sigh. Still not the worst. At least I haven't cut anything.

I take off my shoes and socks. When the room's warm enough, I take off my black tank top too and throw it somewhere. I sit on my bed, head in hand. My head hurts from all the shouting and fighting. The only sound I hear is the water running in the loo and Jason's coughs. God fucking dammit why's he taking so long?

I sigh again massage my head. More minuts pass but Jason dosen't come out. His cough has also died down. What if he passed out? I mean I have no idea if he is drunk or not.

I get up and knock the bathroom's door. "Fucking Newkid get the fuck out. I need to piss man." I say, my voice calmer. No answere. I knock again but nothing. "Im coming in." I say but before I do anything the door opens.

"Sorry man." I hear him whispere as he passes by me.

He dosen't look drunk, he looks dizzy. He trembles with every step he takes. What the... "Newkid?" I call him. I walk to him. He's standing infront of his bed. I tap his shoulder and he suddenly turns back with fear.

"Hey easy! Im just checking if you're uh..y'know ok." I say. His hair's blocking his face.

"Yeah Im ok." He mumbles fast. Something's wrong.

"Let me see your face." I say dryly. No response.

"Jason?" 

He looks up at me, And infront of me stands the palest face I've ever seen. I look at his face with utter shock. His left eyebrow's cut, his jaw and right cheekbone's bruised and there's another cut near his lips and it's still fresh and bloody. No I can't just, I can't just leave it. He's our bassist. He..He has a show with us right?

He looks down again and wants to turn around but I stop him.

"No, wait. Let me bring some shit to clean your cuts. It may cause infections." I say that and go to find first aid kit. There should be one of those shit in this bloody room.

Jason sits on his bed, like his battery dies. I find nothing but some clean cottons and a half way empty bottle of Betadine. I also bring an ice cold beer can since we don't have any ice. That's enough I guess.