🥀 Caught (Gojo Satoru)

First story! Please enjoy reading this!

~~~~~

Tired body, red puffy eyes while the smile on your face that they always see and know was already dead.

All because of the man you only loved, but never loved you. Did he even loved you in the first place? Or just having you beside him really thrilled him?

It's been days and nothing comes out of your mind than your pretty boyfriend, Gojo and all of the negative thoughts you can think of really crushes your soul.

Enjoying the day with another woman, snaking his arms up to her waist while he caresses it with his slender fingers as he whisper something on her ear makes your stomach hurts.

How long the two of you in this relationship? Oh yes, 3 years (Y/N). At first, he's so sweet to you. Giving you things that he can think of, being there right by your side everyday. Either ruining or making your day brighter not matters to you, now that he's not here usually cuddling with you until you fall asleep at this hour.

Making your way to the garden as you saw Itadori and Megumi were about to go inside.

"Oh, (Y/N)-sensei! Why are you going outside this late?" Itadori asked, not noticing the dark circles under your eyes along with your swollen eyes. You just smiled in front of them as you saw Megumi avoided his gaze at you, clearly sensing that you're not okay as he noticed that you lost weight in just days from not eating right.

"You need to sleep now (Y/N)-sensei. Even if you're strong like Gojo-sensei, at least learn how to sleep early..." He said straight to you with a hint of anger before walking out, leaving you and Itadori alone while he just scratched his neck at he smiled to you apologetically.

"I'm sorry about his outburst (Y/N)-sensei, he just had a fight with his girlfriend so please don't be angry at him."

"Don't you worry Itadori, I won't. Now go to your room and get some sleep." He just nodded at you, completely leaving you alone as you dropped your smile while walking toward the garden. You can't get enough sleep since Gojo's messing up your thoughts.

You're worried about him... especially your status with him and since you're the first one who confess, you thought that he might starting to fall out of love... that's why he's drowning himself with these missions that needs to take its time, days or even weeks just to be far away from you.

You're not the type of woman who's crying out of nowhere. As Megumi mentioned, you're strong enough but when it comes to him, why are you so soft? Beginning to be patient and caring... trying your best to make him feel loved yet there's still a missing piece and you don't know what it is...

Just thinking about it makes your eyes warm up as your eyes began to water.