✨ He knows... (Geto Suguru)

"GETOOOOOO!!" Satoru shout his name as you're trying to run after him from what he just said to you.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE GOJO! I'LL LITERALLY KILL YOU!" You cried as you keep on running just to hold his collar and get him away from Geto, who's been watching you two playing the whole time. 

He must admit, this is way better than hanging out with the albino guy. 

While you, still struggling to keep Gojo's mouth shut. You didn't even intend to confess in his face yet you can't keep a secret until you said to him what you're true feelings were all this time just by hanging out with them. 

You didn't mean to say that you have feelings for Geto! It just slipped in your mouth and now you need to distract Geto for him to not listen to this man! 

"Stop it you guys, both of you making me feel dizzy..." He walks out as he massaged his temple trying to not look at you having fun with his friend. Having him around is too much for his mild energy, what more when you tried to let out your energy at him when you always see him in the hallways.

As soon as you caught Gojo in your grip, you hold his school uniform before slapping his mouth as hard as you can. Making him muffled his scream at looking at you with his wide eyes. "W-wait! Where are you going?" You asked him while he turn his head to yours with his narrow eyes piercing at you. He didn't intend to frighten you since that was his normal look but when he's looking at you like that, it makes you feel uneasy yet you feel something odd inside of you.

"I'll just go buy a dumpling for us. Do you want to tag along?" 

Before you can answer him, Gojo got in the way.

"Of course! Come on (Y/N), whoever goes to the store last must treat the winner and Geto with sweets!" Before you can open your mouth, the white haired man already ran fast like a hyena he is. Leaving you with his best friend who just casually waits for you to either walk with him and ignore Gojo, or to not look petty in front of him and deal with Gojo's immature games.

"It's called cheating Gojo, you should be the one treating us!" You're here nagging and complaining on how he's actually cheating in his own game but he just mind his own business as he's humming while looking for sweets he'll ate like a savage later and after he picked what he wants, he just place it in the cart you're holding.

"Dammit, my wallet's not ready for his appetite." You mumbled before you let out a sigh and Geto noticed how your eyebrows furrowed while looking at Gojo still picking sweets he want. Even though you two aren't talking that much, he at least know what kind of state you're in just by feeling you with your aura surrounding your figure. 

"Just admit it (Y/N)-chan, you still can't beat me with that poor ability of yours..." He may tease you as long as he want but sometimes he just went overboard like this and it slowly makes you believe that you're not that strong at all like him and Geto, the strongest duo in this world.

Being with them really puts you under pressure as you thought that hanging out with them makes you look strong too but in reality, you're like an average sorcerer that can exorcise an 3-2 grade curses only. 

You just scoffed at him while putting your arms crossed to each other like you're the one having a tantrum.

"Gojo that's enough for today. You won't even eat this all in one sitting," He grabbed his collar before taking all of the sweets in his hands, turning it back from where it placed. 

"B-but!! It's (Y/N)-chan's treat and I shouldn't waste this kind of opportunity..."

"(Y/N)'s not that rich as you. If you want to buy that then pay it yourself, we're leaving." You looked at Geto with your wide eyes when you heard his last words were. I mean, where would he even go with you? Your breath hitched when he hold your hand and took the cart in your hand and shoving it to Gojo who's dumbfounded also. 

You two can sense that he's angry and you don't even know why.

After that, both of you left him with his gaped mouth all over his face like he didn't believe this is happening. He shouldn't be worry about that because even you didn't know what's happening right now!  

"Geto-san... where are we going?" He stopped his tracks and turn to your direction slowly, making eye contact with you with his feisty ones and you completely shut your mouth once he laid his eyes on you. "..."

"... I don't know either," You lowered your head to see his hands still holds yours... tightly. You don't know why he's angry but it's kind of scaring you to the point that you can't even stare at his eyes for too long. 

It didn't take that long for Geto to notice that you were looking at his hand in which he let go of your hands as soon as he realized that he's still holding before he averted his eyes somewhere.

"We should head back to the Campus. I lost my appetite after all of these exhausting events," Even though he didn't do that much, it's like Gojo's draining him with his energy like it's infinity.  They've always been like that when the three of you assigned for a mission and it's either the two of them saving the day and it's rare for you to do that even though they always taught and teaching you when they have spare time.

"B... but what about Gojo--"

"You're still thinking of him even though in clearly on your face huh,"

You finall shut your mouth as he look at you again with those eyes filled with sadness and a hint of envy. You didn't mean to mean it like that, you're just concern on Gojo despite he can take care of himself no matter where he stood.

"I didn't mean it like that..."

"Then why," Your eyes widen when he step closer to you, making you feel uneasy as your heart starts to beat in a abnormal phase.

Once he caught your hands, he moved his head to your right like he's about to whisper something that he's been hiding all his life.

"Why do you even look at me with those lovely yet nervous eyes, when I'm with you?"

...

"I know that you like me, I can tell from those rosy cheeks rising when we always meet accross the hallway..." As soon as you heard what he just said, you taken a back from his words as you hitched your breath before looking at him with your unbelievable eyes.

How come you did not notice that he's taking note of it when he always sees you? Those looks he always give to you in the hallways, those little actions with his arms around your shoulders, and even the indirect words he always spits out when the three of you hanging out...

Why didn't you notice that?!

After all of those revelations, you can't even speak up to defend yourself because what he said was true, so why do you need to be against him?

He jerked his face just to see you flutered around him. It makes him feel more stronger than Gojo as he flashed his cocky grin before turning his back on you, his hands make its way to his pockets.

"Now that I confirmed it just by seeing how flustered you are right now,"

"Confess to me properly. Maybe I'll consider it..."

Since he now knew that you liked him, the teasing and being cocky has now began...