✨ Club (Nanami Kento)

Sweats all over your body, but that didn't stop you for moving your body with such elegance, your hands wandering all over your body while interlocking your eyes with the audience, looking for someone who'll caught your eyes.

Being a stripper in a pleasant club where the streets are wild in the nights is something you'll never tired about but this night, you've been feeling more sexy than you normally felt when you're doing your job.

You don't know what it is, but you sense that something will caught your attention to someone, or something in particular. The thought made you smile, as you kept on touching your body with rhythm.

You've been doing this for minutes, until the song stops and that's the way for you to stop on your body from dancing and made your way to the backstage but before that, you left the audience with a flying kiss before leaving them with the thought of you, wanting their hands placed all over you.

As soon as you stepped on the backstage, you made your way to the room where you kept your belongings only to find no one and this is the right time to calm yourself from all of this excitement you didn't even know where it's even coming from. You get yourself a water bottle and drinking half of it while you sat in front of the vanity and you see how your face is getting red and you can't even hide the your eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Fuck, why am I like this?" You just shake your head wishing that this won't ruin your last performance soon as you retouch your makeup to make you look more fresh and blooming even though the redness of your face was enough.

"No, I wouldn't let myself get into that club." Gojo can hear the frustrations coming out of Nanami's voice but he just ignored it. Besides, he need this in his life to spice him up a little bit with his boring life.

The two of them with Geto were standing in front of the club where you're working since this is one of the most crowded and has delicate and neat strippers  in the town. The reason why they bought the youngest guy was so that he can even enjoy this long night of his, he can at least relax and have some fun by going to a club.

Yet the last thing Nanami wants to see is girls, an absolute woman with thin, thread like clothes hugging their bodies while they're dancing in front of many people. He's a decent man so why would he even go and agree to Gojo and his friend's wants?