7.

Everyone:

Everyone: . . .

Darky: is anyone gonna fuse with DM? raise your hand if you want to.

Limboy: *raises his hand*

Darky: wait you?

Limboy: *nodds saying yes*

Darky: oh uh.. ok 

Limboy: *lifts a sign that says "cmon DM"**walks to the room

DM: Yea yea im coming *floats to the room*

Darky: *gets her/his chromebook* so wat song would u like dead mono?

DM: Wellerman by nathan evans

Darky: *clicks to play the music*

Limboy: . . . *stomps his feet*

DM: *floats around**dances*There once was a ship that put to sea The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea The winds blew up, her bow dipped down Oh blow, my bully boys, blow

Limboy: *dances a bit**lifts a sign that says "Soon may the Wellerman come To bring us sugar and tea and rum One day, when the tonguing is done We'll take our leave and go"*

DM: *dances* She'd not been two weeks from shore When down on her a right whale bore The captain called all hands and swore He'd take that whale in tow.

Limboy: *lifts a sign that says "Soon may the Wellerman come To bring us sugar and tea and rum One day, when the tonguing is done We'll take our leave and go"*

DM and Limboy: *dances together*

DM: Da-da-da-da-da Da-da-da-da-da-da-da Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da

Limboy:*lifts a sign that says"Before the boat had hit the water The whale's tail came up and caught her All hands to the side, harpooned and fought her When she dived down low"*

DM: Soon may the Wellerman come To bring us sugar and tea and rum One day, when the tonguing is done We'll take our leave and go.

Limboy: *lifts a sign that says "No line was cut, no whale was freed The captain's mind was not of greed And he belonged to the Whaleman's creed She took that ship in tow"*

DM: Soon may the Wellerman come To bring us sugar and tea and rum One day, when the tonguing is done We'll take our leave and go

Da-da-da-da-da Da-da-da-da-da-da-da Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da

Limboy: *lifts a sign that says " For forty days or even more The line went slack then tight once more All boats were lost, there were only four But still that whale did go"*

DM: Soon may the Wellerman come To bring us sugar and tea and rum One day, when the tonguing is done We'll take our leave and go

Limboy: *liftsa sign that says "As far as I've heard, the fight's still on The line's not cut, and the whale's not gone The Wellerman makes his regular call to encourage the captain, crew and all"*

DM and limboy: *sticks together* HUH *illuminates* *fuses**floats*

Dm singing and limboy with his sign: Soon may the Wellerman come To bring us sugar and tea and rum One day, when the tonguing is done We'll take our leave and go.Soon may the Wellerman come To bring us sugar and tea and rum One day, when the tonguing is done We'll take our leave and go.

Dead limno: *stamp to the ground*

Mono: wow, you look so different

Seven: SHADOW CHILD *quickly gets the flashlight*

Six: *smashes seven with a metal plate* 

Seven: *faints*

Dead Limno(DM's side): why would you do that six

Six: *drops the plate**walks away*

 Dead limno (limboys side): *lifts a sign that says "dam"* 

Darky: oh geez...