Chapter:16

The day was uneventful after that. By the time we got done with six hours of training,I was exhausted. I took the slowest shower possible washing off all the sweat and dirt.

I couldn't help think about the girl from today,Haley. She looked so much like my mother. She had the same light frosty blue eyes and dark brown hair with natural blond mixed in. It had began to seriously bother me,until Jennifer and Alexis drifted into my mind.

"What's bothering you?" Chase's voice leaked into my mind,making me jump.

"You scared me!" I snapped at him.

"I'm sorry. I was just worried." he cooed.

"Can't you wait 'till I get outta the shower?" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"I guess." he dragged out.

Giggled as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair.

I stepped out and dried off before I brushed my hair and put pajamas. I walked out of the bathroom to see Chase sprawled out across the bed in his boxers. The boy's gonna be the death of me.

"I want to ask you something?" Chase grinned,his eyebrow raised.

"Okay?"

"We are going to go on a vacation,just us. Nate will take my place. There will be absolutely nothing to worry about for a whole two weeks." he smiled so big I thought his face would crack.

I ran and tackled him over with a hug, "Two whole entire weeks?"

"Yep."

"When are we leaving?" I shrieked.

"Early tomorrow morning."

"But I need to pack?" I gasped.

"I already talked to Jennifer and Alexis and they are going to pack for you." he grinned.

"But," he dragged out, "you still have to sleep."

"Jerk,way to be a vibe killer." I rolled my eyes playfully.

He laughed as he gently pushed me off him.

"If you have to get up early you'll be tired."

~Chase's P.O.V~ (was gonna stop here but I'm bomb.con)

Shay snuggled into my side,with a smile on her face.

She's going to go into heat soon. I don't know if she knows,but I didn't want to bring it up. She acts like she's been kinda stressed out lately and I thought it would be good for us to get away for awhile.

Nate is going to work out the whole training ordeal.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Shay's waist. He breathing was soft as I tickled the side of my chest.

I kissed her forehead softly,before I drifted off to sleep.

VOTE
COMMENT

Two chapters bc I'm bae af and haven't had schools bc snow is the real M.V.P.

Love you guys,Tay💘