Chapter:3

Dresses for after graduation ^^^ not edited
_________________________________________________ -Shay's P.O.V-

I put on some eyeliner and mascara,with a little foundation. I did my hair in loose ringlet curls and wore black heels. I looked myself over in my full length mirror,before I walked down stairs to meet my dad.

"You look beautiful." my dad smiled.

I giggled as we walked to the car. We rode in a comfortable silence,I mean who talks in the car anyways,if you get mad you have no where to go.

We pulled into a parking space in the school parking lot. Jennifer and her family came over and talked to us for a few minutes,before Alexis finally showed up. We got our cap and gown and ditched out parents.

We sat down in our assigned seat that just so happen to be close together. After the principal gave a small speech,that no on listened to,they started to call out names.

The lost was long,but since my last name started 'S' it would take forever.

Name after name,after name,my fellow peers walked across the stage collecting their diploma.

"Jennifer Smith." finally,I thought.

"Shaylee Silver." and of course they would say Shaylee.

I sigh as I stood and walked towards the stage. I stopped,took my diploma,and shook hands with the principal. I started to walk off the stage,I just reached the last step,when I saw those blue eyes. The same blue eyes the wolf I saw yesterday had. He stood with the Alphas as he watched us all walk across the stage. I became very self conscious. I looked down and hugged my arm into my side as I briskly walked back to my seat.

"Alexis Stevens."

"Little Ms.Alpha scared?" Jennifer smirked.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes.

After about another hour,we went into the school to have a 'social' type thing. The cafeteria was crowded. Jennifer,Alexis, and I gave up our seats to some of the older pack members. We stayed and talked for about an hour before we decided to head home. Jennifer and Alexis were staying all night with me so they would be there to help me set up and everything tomorrow.

We got to the pack house and raced upstairs to my room.

"Ugh! I hate dresses!" Alexis sigh pulling on sweat pants.

"Right!" Jennifer exclaimed.

I giggled and changed clothes. We all sprawled out across my queens sized bed.

We stayed up until about 12:00 and we couldn't hold our eyes open..

Sorry it's late but I've been busy but here it is.