Chapter:13

4 days.

I haven't seen nor heard from Chase in 4 days. He left after our "incident" aka emotional breakdown. For 4 days I haven't left the bed or eaten. The only thing I get up to do is pee. I haven't showered in 4 days and I feel fucking disgusting. My chest aches and I don't plan on leaving this room or the bed anytime soon.

"Shay?" Alex asked softly.

She comes in once a day and brings me food,that I don't eat. She tried to get me to get up and do stuff,but I simply block her out by snuggling under the blanket.

She walked over and jerked open the curtains. I growled at her.

"Sorry." she mumbled.

"I have a question." my voice was hoarse from lack of use.

"Yea,of course." Alex nodded eagerly.

"Why did Chase freak out when I said I would I leave?"

"Um..." Alex paused and looked at me,I could tell she was debating wether or not to tell me the truth, "When we were younger,our father was killed and our mom had a break down. Anyways she left for a year. We thought she was dead. Chase was devastated. He completely shut everyone out. He only talked when he had to,but then he met a girl and they instantly clicked,as friends," she assured, "and then she just up and left,hasn't seen her in a few years. Ever since he keeps his distance,try's not to get attached. But he made a promise to give his mate his undivided attention,to love and cherish her no matter what,that he would never leave his pups or mate."

"Oh." I whispered.

Would've been helpful to know this before that shit went down.

"Sorry. I've gotta go." she smiled softly,before briskly waking out of the room.

I hugged the blanket closer to my body. I rolled over so my back was to the door and blinding sun light. I bit my lip I decided to at least get out of the bed. I just really really didn't have the energy or the motivation. I guess dehydration and starvation affects werewolves,oh who'd a known (sarcasm).

I crawled out of the bed and stumbled into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My hair was tangled,my clothes were wrinkled,dark circles surrounded my eyes. I looked like death.

After ripping half my hair out in the process of redoing the bun it was in,I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked at the shower,one step at a time,I thought.

A knock at the door made me jump. I slowly waked to the door and opened it. Chase stood there looking at the ground.

"I was out of line." he mumbled.

I swallowed the lump in my throat prepared to talk,but no words came out.

"I'm sorry." he looked up at me.

His eyes where red and puffy. The darkness under is eyes made him look half dead. His lips where chapped and he looked more dehydrated than I was. his eyes were glossy from crying. His hair was messy and stuck to his forehead in random places. The wife-beatter (idk for sure if that's what they're called,but there's a song...idk anymore google it😂) he had on was now dingy and the flannel pajama pants he had on were severely wrinkled.

"Say something." his voice cracked,making my heart shatter.

I stepped forward and gently wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I won't leave you. I promise."

He gripped onto me tighter and breathed deeply. His wet tears dripped on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." he whispered again.

"It's okay. I'm not mad anymore." I smiled softly.

"I'll let you see Jack,but you can't leave me." his voice was soft and calming.

"I won't."

I could tell by the way he looked he was skeptical. He was afraid. That we would end up heartbroken and afraid to love for the rest of lives. His eyes flickered down to my lips. He leaned in slightly making me look down at his pink soft lips. I closed the space between us,our lips touching,making my body brun with desire.

He gently pushed me back towards the bed. He kicked the door closed with his foot,as he gripped into my thighs. I jumped wrapping my arms around his neck and securely warped legs around his waist. Chase nipped at my bottom lip,begging for entrance. I parted my lips, his tongue slipping into my mouth. My back hit the soft bed and Chase hovered over me,his eyes dark with lust. His lips left mine as he placed open mouth kisses along my jawline trailing down to my neck. He started to suck gently where my neck and shoulder meet. I felt his canines extend and he sucked more harshly,making me whimper. I knew he was having trouble controlling himself. He nipped at my neck before his canines fully sunk into my soft skin. My body burned and my eyes watered. Chase gripped onto my hips holding me still,as I struggled to free myself of the unbearable sensation. He pulled away and gently licked over the now half healed wound. He placed soft kisses over and around the mark,turning the throbbing pain into an overpowering pleasure.

He smiled,a crooked smiled.

I propped myself up pressing my lips back to his. I could fell his hard on press into my upper thigh.

Someone knocked on the door and Chase growled threateningly.

"Alpha Chase,you're needed." I could tell by the way the voice cracked it was a young boy.

"Why?" he snapped.

"To...ah...meet another...um...Alpha." the voice stuttered.

"Damnit." Chase scoffed.

"I'm really sorry,Alpha Chase."

I frowned at Chase I crawled out from under him and stumbled out of the bed,still dazed by previous events. When I reached the door,a boy stood there about 11 or 12.

"Don't worry he's coming." I smiled.

The looked taken back for a second,before he looked from me to Chase,who had his back turned to us in an attempt to find a shirt,and back to me.

"Luna." he nodded.

"No,no just Shay."

He looked at me expectantly.

"Oh! Sorry,you're dismissed." I yelped,making him jump slightly

"Thank you Luna." he bowed respectfully,before walking off.

I was tempted to call after him and correct him,but I didn't.

"You're so mean." I scolded.

"I'm an Alpha sweetheart."

"So, he was like 10 and already scared to death of you." I scowled.

"Well I'm sorry,that the boy's parents raised him right." Chase smiled and pecked my lips, "Look at already becoming a Luna." he grinned,before heading to the door.

"When will you be back?"

"In a about an hour or two. Alex is in her room." he stated,as he walked out.

I huffed as I fell backwards onto the bed. I should really take a shower or at least change clothes. I rolled my eyes as I crawled out of bed.

Maybe things will be better now, I thought to my self.

I only edited half of this and the end sucks ass😰. I'm really really sorry,but I wanted to have it up as soon as I could😩. I'm sorry it took so long too,love you guys😘❤️.

Vote
Comment
Share
Love,Tay💓