one ⸝⸝ waifus

- September 6th, Thursday.

As the protagonist of this book sat at her desk, staring down at her lap, she scrolled through her endless screenshots and downloads of anime girls and boys

As the protagonist of this book sat at her desk, staring down at her lap, she scrolled through her endless screenshots and downloads of anime girls and boys. She gawked at the characters, admiring their designs and personalities in the anime. She couldn't help but want to marry each and every single one of them.

Shadis slammed his hand on (y/n)'s desk, making her jump up a bit. "Pay attention, maggot," he muttered, pointing to the Powerpoint presentation he was projecting for the class.

There was a knock at the door and Shadis went to open it, the old teacher pinched the bridge of his nose at the familiar face peering up at him. Jean Kirstein stood at the door with a shit-eating grin despite his grown-out hair in a mess and his chin adorning a slight stubble. (y/n) paid no attention to him and continued to scroll through her gallery.

He grumbled something under his breath as Shadis, the tall bald teacher, let Jean go to his seat after a scolding, which was at the back of the class.

(y/n) put her phone away and decided to take notes, even though her mind didn't really comprehend what was going on, she made a mental note to check YouTube for a better, more dumbed down lecture.

She heard bickering from the back of the classroom, as did Shadis, who rolled his eyes and turned to the disruption at the back of the class as everyone followed his gaze, including (y/n).

At the back of the class, Eren Jeager and Jean Kirstein sat bickering back and forth, arguing about something that was probably irrelevant. Regardless, the pair hadn't noticed the whole class's stare until Mr. Shadis cleared his throat and ordered Jean to switch spots with Bertolt, who sat right behind (y/n). She huffed at this, Bertolt was her only friend and now she was going to be completely alone.

(y/n) turned back to her desk, reading over her notes as she heard the groan of a chair being moved behind her. Then, Shadis continued his lesson but turned around to glare at Jean Kirstein or Eren Jeager every so often.

(y/n) knew that Shadis and Eren's mom had something going on by the way Shadis would boss Eren around like a fatherly figure ever since Eren's father left. But it just made Eren even more rebellious and inwardly depressed. At least, that's what Mikasa would tell (y/n).

(y/n) kept checking the digital clock hung up above the door, eager to get out of class and to the cafeteria where she could see her friends and then finally go to her dorm, maybe take a relaxing bath while reading fanfictions and then do some studying. She couldn't wait to mix those essential oils and perfumes into her tub, with some flower petals maybe, if she was in an extra romantic mood.

Her thoughts were disrupted by her body suddenly jerking forwards, her head almost hitting her desk from the sudden movement. She turns around with a scowl on her face, only to be met with Jean's innocent smile. "What's wrong?" He beams, showing (y/n) his pristine pearls and feigning innocence.