💛Denki x Dom Reader|Revenge|Lemon

btw this a part 2 of "💛Denki x Reader|Love Zaps|Lemon"

f/c- favorite color

imma just tell yall now some kinky shit is about to go down. read at your own risk

ya can't say I didn't warn you

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, your up. Hey babe." You say staring at your shirtless chained-up boyfriend. Your wearing a long f/c silky robe with your legs crossed. Your thigh band is slightly sticking out grasping Denki's attention.

"Y/n what are you doing? Why am I chained up, and what are all these things next to me?" Denki says with a concerned/confused look.

"Remember that time you teased the shit out of me and left me on the bed with a vibrator inside?"

"How can I not you chased me around the houses with a knife saying that you were gonna cut off my di-"

"ANYWAYS... and why didn't I proceed with my actions?"

"Hmm, Because you said revenge ...would be much sweeter."

"Yes and now that time has come." You say with a devilish smirk.

"Y/n wait! We can talk about this!" Denki panics. You slip off your robe revealing a black lace lingerie set. You walk over to the bed and sit next to him. You pick up a blindfold that you earlier placed on the bed and put it on him. You lean in next to his ear and whisper,

"Revenge is a bitch best served with pain. Now let me have my fun." You get up and take the leather whip that was placed next to him.

" You get up and take the leather whip that was placed next to him

(this thing idk what it's called tho💀)

You place it on his chest making him wince at the feeling of the cold leather. You trace it down his body and stop at his abdomen area. You give him a nice crisp smack making him jump. You slightly rub the area soothing it before moving on.

"Aah~ y/n, please I'm sorry just let me nghh~" You cut him off by hitting his biceps.

"That's master to you." You place the whip down and pull off his pants. You take the whip and strike his inner thigh.

"Uhh~ as if I'd ever call you that." Denki says while panting

"Don't worry you will by the end of this" You pick up a shock collar and put it on him. You take the remote and give him a mild zap. You take the whip and hit his inner thigh again. You see a bulge start to form in his boxers so you move the whip to that area.

"Looks like someone enjoying themselves."

"I-I don't know what y-your talking about" You smack his pulsing dick making it stand up even more. Nothing but yelps and small moans leaving him.

"Ugh~ stop fucking around and touch me already."

"Eager are we now? I don't want to relieve you just yet. So how bout... this vibrator instead?" You grab a small bottle of lube and vibrator. You pull his boxers down and lather his hole with lube.

"H-Hey hey y/n, where are you putting that?!"

"You know exactly where it's going. Now try and relax or it'll hurt going in." You push in the vibrator and put on the third setting(there are 5 settings btw). You throw the remote aside and proceed to constantly shock and whip Denki. His whole body starts trembling and he can barely get a word out. What a beautiful site you think to yourself. And you can tell that he's real close to cumming. So you take your hand and cover his tip stopping him from finishing.

"Aahh~ n-no what are you doing? Mmm~ I'm s-so close." He whimpers.

"If you want to cum then beg."

"Come on y-y/n ughh~ don't b-be like that." You smack his leg again and press down harder on his tip.

"That's master to you. Now beg."

"Aah fuck~ p-please master. Please. Uugh~ let me cu-um. Let nghh~ me cover your haa~ hand with m-my warm liquid. I-I promise I'll be good. M-master i'll b- fuck~ a good boy. Just let me cum I be-beg you." God, that turned you on so much.

"Fine, but only because you begged so nicely." You remove your hand and he instantly came everywhere whimpering and moaning in the process. You get a tissue from the bed stand and wipe your hand.

"Haa~ I did what y-you wanted me to do. Can you p-please let m-me go now?" Denki says completely out of breath.

"Oh baby, we're not done yet." You take off your ruined soaking wet underwear and hover over Denki's semi-hard dick. You turn up the vibrator to the highest setting making Denki go fearel. You insert him inside yourself and try to adjust to his full length. Once your comfortable you place your hands on his chest and start bouncing up and down.

"N-no no no. Ma-master, please. I ca-can't take anymore." He whines.

"Mhm~ you're not gonna cum until I tell you to ok." Denki couldn't even get any more words out from being overstimulated. You pick up the paste and start to breathe heavier because of all the pleasure. You take off Denki's blindfold to see his eyes puffy and tears running down his face. You take off the shock collar and kiss all over his neck making him lose it. You finally cum and take him out of you. There's pre-cum all over and his dick is twitching just waiting to release. You grab it with one hand and look up at him. You start pumping it and tell him,

"Y-you did good ba-baby, so you can cum now." And with your permission, cum oozes out and gets everywhere again. You wrap your mouth around his tip and start sucking him off. Denki is literally trembling and shaking like crazy but you still want to push him even more.

"Aah~ ple haa~ I can't nghh~ y-your gonna haa~ milk mhmm~ me d-dry" Denki struggled to get out his words but you still continued. And you pushed him to another orgasm. You swallow his warm cum and wipe your mouth. You turn off the vibrator and take it out. And he's swollen. His skin is a bright red and there's cold sweet all over him. Then you realized... he passed out.

You cup his face and wipe his tears away. You unchain him and wipe him off.

"You did good baby. But next time I'll be sure to not hold back. Maybe even peg you." You smile to yourself. You give him a small peck on the cheek and continue to clean everything up.