✨ mitsuri kanroji

your bold

Y/n woke up from his sleep and walked to the kitchen to get breakfast or really make it because it was 6:00 am y/n got wakes up at absurd times.

He walked into the kitchen only to find his crush mitsuri the love pillar. She had her hair up in a ponytail and was in a plain white t-shirt with some cloth  shorts on. Y/n blushed at the sight of the pink haired girl. "Oh hey y/n" she said in a wispers making sure not to wake anyone up "hey mitsuri what are you doing up I thought you had a mission today?" " Tomioka actually took care of it" she wispered. "That was nice of him". She just stared at the h/c male and got closer and  closer until he was against the wall and by the time that happened he was dark red and his heart was pounding against his ribcage. Kanroji caressed his cheek and then pulled him into a soft pasionate kiss. After almost a minute she pulled away and leaned her four Head on to  y/n's while he just stood there trying to process what just happened. She turned around and pulled on the h/c males and signaling him to follow her. He did so still a little flustered from what just happened. Once they arrived at mitsuri's room she pulled y/n onto the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. After a couple minutes y/n felt mitsuri's breathing become smoother and he heard soft snores. Y/n looked at mitsuri and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her four Head and closed his eyes until they where questioned later by the other.

Hey hope you enjoyed this chapter I might make a part 2 of this story were mitsuri and y/n are questioned by his best friend iguro along with tomioka and shinobu.