🍋 part 2 mitsuri kanroji

Your bold

I woke up to the sound of giggles and slight laughter. I looked to the door way and say shinobu iguro tomioka looking at us. I ignored them and turned my attention to the pink haired girl laying next to me with her arms around my neck and legs around my waist while he face was in the crook of my neck. I smiled and kissed her four Head as I lightly shook her awake "hey mitsu you have to get up" I wispered into her ear earning a soft groan and a smile from the pinkete.
"Ok n/n". "Woah what's with the nicknames" iguro asked in a teasing manner but suprisingly y/n responded with a serious answer "we gave them too each other this morning" "if you gave them too each other this morning than what time did you wake up" iguro asked "like 6:00 mabey 6:15" y/n replied mid yawn "anyways I'm going back to sleep with or without your permission" just as y/n said that mitsuri rolled over end cuddled him and that resulted in his face turning bright red. By then iguro tomioka and shinobu had left the area to go eat breakfast. " Hey mitsu c-can I kiss you" y/n asked shyly " I don't mind" y/n leaned in and plassed a soft loving kiss on mitsuri's lips. " Your lips taste like watermelon I like that" y/n wispered in mitsuri's ear making her hide her face in his chest "don't say things like that" "I wont but when we're alone like at night or on a walk or something like that I'll praise you all I want" "because your the person I love and I want you to know that" he wispered seductivly into he soft silky hair. "ok but only when we're alone. ok."she responded with nervousness in her voice "I got it beautiful" he told her "one last thing before we go back to sleep" "what is it y- he held her chin and kissed her while biting her lip.
WARNING LEMON STARTS NOW
_____________________________
making her moan into the kiss. Y/n pulled away "y/n I want to do it" mitsuri asked nervously "are you sure I don't want to do anything your not comfortable with" he ask with honestness in his voice only to receive a mhm and a nod from mitsuri. He went back to kissing her but instead went to he neck and started kissing and sucking and if making sure to leave some small but noticeable love bites making her release a slight moan from her mouth making y/n smirk knowing he was doing a good job. He made sure to have every spot on her neck touched with either hickey's or love bites. He moved from her neck to her shoulder biting it making her release another soft moan. He moved from her shoulder to her chest but made sure to have approval from her before taking off her t-shirt, he removed her t-shirt leaving her in a bra and booty shorts he started to undo her bra letting the cold air touch her making shiver y/n started to trace his finger around her breast making her let out louder moans than before "shh shh shh I give you more if you stay quiet he seductivly wispered into her ear as he nibbled on her earlobe "mmh y-y/n oh more please more" she moaned out as he moved down to her breast and started to suck on one while playing with the other to add to the feeling "y/n I-im g-gonna c-u" but before she could finish her sentence he pulled away leaving her sitting there in shorts and no top "why would you do that" she whined while hold his hips "because I can't let you cum that fast no I need you to have all the pleasure you can get" he told her making sure to stroke her thigh witch caused her to jerk forward and Into him witch caused her to sit on his lap. Taking advantage of this position she started to grind her ass against his crotch making him jerk his back forward causing  his head land on her breast but he couldn't react because of the pleasure he was feeling. "Oh you like that don't you. She asked him a receiving a  moan and a gasp was all she got from him. "Ah ngh I'm gonna c-cum" he moaned out she got off his lap and pulled down his sweat pants to reveal his throbbing member she started to stroke it up and down while y/n's eyes rolled to the back of his head from the feeling of her warm hands on his member. "I'm gonna c-cum mitsu" he came all into her hands and she pulled away from his member to lick the cum off her hands "mitsu please let me make you feel the same pleasure I fealt just now"  y/n to his suprise she just sat there and said "I'm all yours" he moved over to her and slid her shorts down leaving her completely naked now. He started to rub around her entrance making her dig her nails into his shoulders "I'm gonna make you scream my name when I'm done with you" he said as he started to grab he breast and play with them. She released some loud moans when y/n stuck a finger in her "uhh y/n mmmh" "already moaning my name you should save your voice" he told her. Y/n pulled his finger out and sucked the juices off of it making her moan from just  the sight. He picked her up and set her down on his lap "are you ready" he asked mitsuri shook her head as he lifted her onto his member "it's my first time please be careful" she asked with lustful look in her eyes. He lowered her down onto his member as small tear came out of her eyes "hey just tell me when to stop ok" she simply nodded as he kissed the tears on her cheeks away she nodded for him to move again and he thrusted into her and out again "OHH Y/N NGH OH" she screamed as he pulled her into a kiss to muffle her screams and moans. He slid his tongue into her mouth as their tongues fought for dominance having y/n come out on top he thrusted into her then out of her as she dug her nails into his back. Thrusting in and out until mitsuri couldn't take it anymore " I'm going to cum" as she said that y/n slammed her down onto his lap as  she came all over his member leaving her a panting sweating mess. Y/n got up with a worn out mitsuri in his arm as he grabbed her ass to keep her up but also to make sure she knew he liked it. He cared her to the shower room and they showered together and had some small chats while doing so but when he was washing mitsuri off he made sure to stroke her thighs and rub his finger across her slit while he groped her ass earning a gasp from the pinkete. After their shower they put on fresh clothes and cover up in bed. Y/n held mitsuri by the waist as she drapped her and around his neck pulling him into a soft kiss. "Thank you for today I had some fun and learned some things about you like how bold you are" she shyly told her boyfriend. "I had fun to I also learned some new things like how good you ass looks when your a sweaty mess" y/n told her witch caused her to blush dark red "mitsu"he asked yeah n/n I'm really happy I met you" he said with slight tears in his eyes "same here" she replied "I love you mitsu" I love you too y/n"

       The end.

Sorry if it was bad this was my first lemon. Let me know what you think. And the next chapter will come out tomorrow. Have a good day. 1389 words.