Mafia Boss Gaara x reader

Hello!!!

If you love Madara and search for a book to read check out Burnt_Toasty book.

Thank you!

.......

Requested by QueenGuavaJuice

Not exactly what you asked for, but I still hope that you will like it.

.....

Third's POV

Soft music could be heard from the bedroom. Not too loud, but it was noticeable through the thick walls of the room. It was enough to make the person that was inside the room move slightly their body and hum a few words from the song. She was sitting on a wooden chair in front of her nightstand as she was finishing her make up. Her (e/c) eyes being full of happiness as she couldn't wait to meet her friends and spend the night with them. Driving, drinking and gossiping was the main reason of their gathering. However, they knew that more than that could happen if they choose to interfere with the opposite sex.

Suddenly the bedroom's door flew open as a man entered in a rush. He walked at the bed and laid on it not even giving the girl a glance. An angry look in his eyes as his right hand started punching the pillow that he was holding full of anger. The girl wanted to speak, but choose not to. So she waited until he had calmed a little and had stopped his violate and put of anger behavior.

-"Did you fight with your father?" her soft voice asked him as she was looking at him.

-"Yes." he answered as he sat up on the bed and took off his tie.

-"Do you want a hug?" she asked him again as she stood up.

-"Yes."

His head turned at her direction looking at her for the first time after he had entered the room. He immediately noticed how good and sexy she was looking, making him immediately change his attitude towards her.

-"Where are you going?"

-"I will go out with the girls. I told you yesterday about it Gaara." the girl informed him as she put her hands on his shoulders and standing right between his sitting legs.

-"You are too provocative (Y/n)." Gaara answered as his hands went on her thighs right under her dress not liking how short it was.

-"It's not that bad. My dress is covering almost my thighs and my chest isn't so visible." (Y/n) told him noticing how he was looking at her.

-"You should wear the dress I bought you."

(Y/n)'s mind immediately went at that ugly dress, that he had bought her as a gift. The dress was total black and reached her ankles as it was a little baggy in the waist, makeing sure that her ass wasn't visible. The chest part was all covered ending on a turtleneck as the sleeves were almost reaching her palms. It was awful, like she was going to a funeral. She was grateful for finding time to do something like that for her, but she could never wear something like that in public.

-"Forget it. You know my opinion on it." (Y/n) answered as she looked at him.

-"Then I will come with you."

Gaara was ready to stand up, but his girlfriend's hand pushed him back making him lay on the bed. She got on top of him and brought her face close to his as her eyes had a sexy and teasing look in them.

-"You will sit here and rest. This is a girls night." (Y/n) whispered as her hand started unbuttoning his shirt teasing him.

-"You can cancel it. We can have more fun here." he told her as he watched every move that she made.

-"Maybe tomorrow."

After that (Y/n) got off him fast not leaving him any time to pull her back and go in action. So now his eyes were looking at her angrily as she had left him there asking more of her touch. (Y/n) had noticed this, but didn't do anything about it, since she loved teasing her lover. She just took her purse and phone as she went to put on her heels.

-"I will have my men watching over you." he told her as he had stood up and was waking near her.

-"Of course you will, but please tell them not to kill any man that talks to me this time. I can reject them." (Y/n) said as she finished putting on her heels.

-"I just wanna be sure that you are safe." he told her as he stood right in front of her noticing that now she was at the same height as him.

-"I am and even if I wasn't the 20 men that you send to watch over me can make sure of it."

-"Don't joke about it."

-"I am not." she answered and kissed him on the lips before opening the door to leave.
-"I will be late. Don't wait for me. Love you!"

After that the door closed leaving the red haired man alone in his room. He immediately took out his phone and texted someone. He wasn't expecting an answer as he walked to the bedroom's bathroom wanting to take a relaxing bath. He needed to relax before he got into business. His men would watch over his girl, as he would watch over who entered the bar that she went not wanting to see any familiar faces flirting with his girlfriend. He knew that he didn't need to do it, because his men would inform him immediately if something like that happened, but his jealousy wasn't going to leave him in peace until she returned in one piece back home.

It was going to be a long night for both of them.

.....

The end.