Forester Madara x Lost reader

Requested by madara-sama13

Hope you will like it. 😘

....

(Y/n)'s POV

It was a sunny day. A day full of light, full of smiles and full of plans. Today was the perfect day for a walk. So without losing time I called all my friends and planned a walk to the nearby mountain. It was the most fantastic idea I had ever thought. And the best thing was that my friends agreed to it, so we all met up and started walking for the mountain.

The walk was going smoothly. Talking, laughing, having fun. It was great. Until I got lost. One moment I was with my friends taking pictures of my surroundings and the next moment I was all by myself. It seems I was too busy with taking pictures that I didn't hear or see my friends walk away.

At the beginning I thought that if I went straight I would find them, but I was wrong. I tried to call them too, but my phone hadn't had signal. I tried to scream and shout their names in an attempt of them to hear me or someone would do it, but yet again I had no luck with anything.

So here I am now. Making circles in the mountain's forest as I try to find someone that can help me. Normally I wouldn't be bothered by it, because usually the mountain is full of people strolling around. However, today the mountain was empty. No soul was around here to help me. I had to find alone the exit and the bad thing is that the sun is going down. Soon the whole place will be dark and I won't be able to see anything. And later the wolves will come out or any other dangerous animal!

I am dead for sure.

-"I hate my ideas!" I shout frustrated at no one.

I groaned annoyed when I didn't get a reply for someone. This is getting tiring. I want to go home so I can lay on my bed all night. But unfortunately I can't! I have to find my way out of here first, which I don't think is going to happen soon. And it's getting darker with each passing minute, which isn't helping at all with my condition.

So after some minutes the sky was all black with the moon standing at the side of it giving the world a little light. The forest suddenly looked more scary with all this darkness surrounding it. And soon I found myself getting scared with each sound that I was hearing. The only source of light I had was my phone's flashlight, but still it wasn't enough to make me feel safe.

Suddenly I heard something moving in the bushes. Quickly I turned at that direction with my phone in an attempt to see what it was. However, I didn't see anything. Yet, the sound continue sounding around me. My body moving fast to see what it was as my heart was rising. My mind making scary scenarios about wolves attacking me or a killer that is living in the mountain that wants to kill me. Those things were enough to scare me more and bring me at the point that I wanted to scream.

Suddenly something jumped out of the bushes from behind me. I didn't have time to see what it was. I was too scared to do it. So I just fell on my knees with my hands on my head as I waited for that thing to eat me. However, this never happened. Nothing touched me and nothing came to push me on the ground. I was totally safe.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the place where something jumped out the bushes. I was expecting to see a wolf or something like that, but what stood in front of me was none of those things. There, in front of me, was sitting a dog. It looked like a German Shepherd that was out with his owner, since he had a collar around his neck.

-"Dammit. You scared me." I said relieved as I pet the dog softly on the head.

Surprisingly it didn't bite me. It just stayed there accepting my pets happily as its tail moved to both sides as a sign of happiness. This dog is really friendly. I hope his owner is the same.

-"Nao, did you find her?"

A voice was heard from behind the dog making me look at the owner of it. A man came out of the bushes as he was holding a flashlight. I couldn't see him well, but I could distinguish his black long hair and the green jacket that had the sign of a Forester on it along with his name "Madara Uchiha" being written on a small sign.

-"Thank God!!! Someone came to save me!!" I said both relieved and excited as I stood up and hugged the man in front of me.

-"Calm down. You are safe now." he said as he patted my back softly.

-"I thought that I was going to die!" I mumbled as I was ready to cry.

-"Yeah. I am surprised I found you alive."

-"What is this suppose to mean?" I asked him as I glared at him.

-"Nothing. Let's get going. The forest is dangerous at night."

After that he started walking with his dog being beside him. I really wanted to ignore him or shout something bad at him, but right now I needed his help. So I pushed my ego to the side and started walking behind him.

It was really quiet. No one talked. All this made me feel awkward and I could say the same for him, since he seemed tensed. I didn't like this at all. Usually I am very friendly with the others, yet this man made me feel unwanted. He made me feel like I didn't belong anywhere near him or this place. I hate this feeling.

-"So... How long have you been searching for me?" I asked him wanting to start a conversation.

-"Around 4 hours. Your friends told me you were at the east part of the mountain but I found you at the north one." he explained.

-"I walked all around searching for a way out of here so that's how I ended up there." I explained too as I smiled awkwardly.

He just nodded his head as he kept walking. The awkwardness between us increased. I tried to think something else to talk with him, but my mind could think of anything to talk with him. It was useless.

-"Don't stress yourself about it. I am not a very talkative guy." Madara said suddenly.

-"No. It's not that. You make me feel unwanted. Did I do something to you?" I asked him as I frowned sadly.

-"No. You didn't do anything. I just had a bad day." he explained as he started walking faster.

-"I see. And I hope the fact that you found me is a good moment in your day." I said as I smiled softly.

Suddenly he stopped walking and turned around to look at me. At first he had an emotionless face, but soon he smiled softly before turning around and continuing walking.

-"Yes. It's a good moment." he said in a more happy tone than before.

My feet followed him slowly as my whole face was red from embarrassment. The image of his smile had stuck in my mind. It was the most handsome and sweet smile I have ever seen. And the fact that it came from a man as handsome as him made me feel more fluttered.

-"We are here."

His voice said pulling me out of my thoughts. I look ahead of him noticing that we were at the exit of the mountain. There were waiting two cars, one was my friends car and the other one was a police car. When my friends saw me coming out the forest they run at me and hugged me tightly. My best friend started crying from happiness as the others had a relieved expression on their faces. After that they started scolding me for what happened as they told me that I won't go anywhere alone from now on.

I let them scold me more as my eyes went on the forester. He had just finished talking with a policeman and was ready to enter his car. Before that he looked at me making our eyes to meet. I felt my cheeks getting red when he gave me one of his handsome smiles again. I smiled shyly too before he entered the car and started driving away.

-"(Y/n) are you ok?" one of my friends asked me.

-"No. She is in love with the forester." my best friend said smirking.

-"He is handsome, but much older than me. So I can't have my hopes up." I explained to them still blushing a little.

-"True, but it would worth the try." my best friend said with a dreamy look.

It would worth it for sure, but sadly this is a story with no beginning and it's better if it's left like that. Me continuing my life as he is continuing his.

That's the right thing to do.

....

The end.