Chapter Three: The First Night

She looked over and saw that Tanith and China had finally quit arguing and were already exiting the plane.

Skulduggery, Valkyrie, Fletcher and Ghastly walked into the Hawaiian airport and saw Tanith already pulling her things off of the conveyor belt that had the luggage on it.

And for some reason a lot of people were running towards the restrooms.

China saw her bags appear, immediately squealed “mine!” and leaped onto the conveyor belt.

She crawled along it, still squealing, among other people’s things and reached her bags right when they were about to disappear into the tunnel for another loop.

She felt hands grip her around her waist and she instantly lashed out, kicking and squealing yet never letting go of her bags.

Finally she was put down and China wheeled around, Skulduggery stood behind her with his head tilted at a weirded out angle.

China looked behind him and saw the others giving her strange looks.

And then Tanith’s face turned into a devilish grin and raised her phone.

“Now, what would the Sorcerer World think of the dignified Miss China Sorrows crawling along a conveyor belt squealing ‘mine’ like a drunk?” Tanith asked.

China narrowed her eyes, “you wouldn’t dare,” she growled.

“Oh yes I would.”

China leaped on Tanith screaming, grappling for control of the phone.

Tanith started laughing like a maniac and curled into a ball, shielding the phone from China.

China snarled and jumped on Tanith trying to get the phone from Tanith.

Finally Tanith rolled over and China snatched the phone away from her.

She quickly pressed some buttons then threw Tanith back her phone.

“Okay, let’s go,” with that, China walked off with her suitcase towards the exit.

Valkyrie raised an eyebrow at Skulduggery; he shrugged and picked his bag.

Valkyrie, Ghastly and Ghastly grabbed their bags then followed Skulduggery and China.

Tanith hurried to catch up still snickering.

When they got outside Tanith looked around.

“Um,” she said, “where’s the car?”

“There she is!” Skulduggery said.

They looked over and saw the Bentley.

Valkyrie gaped, “you brought the Bentley all the way to Hawaii?!?”

Skulduggery cocked his head at her, “do you really want to ride around in a gross old airport car, with boogers and bubble gum on the seats, and barbecue and-”

“Okay, okay, I get it, I get it,” Valkyrie grumbled.

Skulduggery nodded, “good,” he said and walked off towards the Bentley.

Soon they had all piled in and were headed off to their hotel.

Valkyrie sat in the front like normal and China, Ghastly and Tanith were stuck in the back.

Fletcher had been sitting in the back too but Skulduggery had soon become annoyed with Fletcher complaining about how cramped it was back there.

So now Fletcher had his own space in the trunk.