2

The next few days Ariel and Mila spent sightseeing in England's capital, vlogging for their YouTube channels, shopping and eating out every night. They enjoyed they're couple of days to themselves, away from any drama they had at home. The two girls took the week off of YouTube to explore London and planned to post one big vlog of what they got up to when they go home.

...

Thursday morning came quite quickly. A loud alarm clock rang throughout the hotel room, making the both girls groan. Mila rolled over to stop the noise which caused the both girls ears pain.

"Ariel!" She called out.
Ariel groaned loudly, which caused Mila to giggle. Ariel had never been a very good morning person. However this morning she surprisingly got up without a massive struggle.

The both girls began to get ready for their day ahead. Today was the day Ariel was going to film with the sidemen, and Mila was going to vlog the whole day for their joint channel.
Ariel got showered and dressed first, she decided to wear a white vest top with a extreme cropped turtleneck jumper and loose black jeans. And Mila ended up coming out of the bathing with a similar outfit of a white vest, a black extreme cropped hoodie and loose blue jeans.

"Same but different today I guess" Mila came out of the bathroom.
Ariel giggled and gave Mila a twirl, showing off her outfit. They both laughed together and headed out of their hotel room.

It was currently 11 am and they had to go meet their agent, Joanna, who was going to give them a run down of the days events.
On their way to a small cafe they were meeting at they stopped to take some pictures for their instagrams.

On arrival, Joanna stood from her chair and greeted the girls with a small hug each.
"Hey girls, so happy to see yous both again! How has London been treating yous so far" she beamed.
"Been good so far" Ariel smiled.
"Yeah a lot of shopping of course" Mila giggled.

Joanna nodded her head. And a waitress took their orders, all ordering a coffee based drink each.
They then got to talking.
"Okay so, apologies Mila I couldn't get you on this same shoot, they were only needing one more girl. However they film every week and they said in a few weeks time they will get in contact with us to see if you can make it into one."

"Aw it's okay honestly, we share the same channel so all the publicity Ariel gets anyway will benefit me somehow I guess." She laughed. Mila wasn't upset or jealous at all of her best friend. The two weren't like that. They were both so appreciative of all that Joanna does to help them succeed.  Plus she was excited for her friend to do this shoot with the boys, as she wanted Ariel to benefit in other ways.

"Plus won't we all just love to see Ariel need to speak words to these boys" She laughed again. She found it hilarious that not only had her best friend not had a boyfriend since high school, but she had hardly spoken to a male in a romantically way in years.
"Oh shut up Mila" Ariel scoffed. She was quite shy around boys, she got nervous infront of them and didn't know what to say to them.

"Well anyways, what's going to happen then is we're going to get to the studio they're filming at and a few girls go before you. Then you will go on introduce yourself to the camera and then their people said that they will basically tell you a pick up line and you just have to say yes or no, pretty simple" Joanna explained.

"That doesn't seem too hard then if all I need to say is yes or no"  Ariel smiled.

Mila laughed, " I don't want to spoil the fun or anything, but I did my research on the boys, not only are they attractive but they're pick up lines in previous videos are absolute jokes man"

"What do you mean?" Ariel questioned.

"Like they're terrible, cringey and some are pure grime" she explained.

"Oh well, can really back down now"

"Definitely not!" Joanna sternly spoke.

"It will be funny" Mila reassured.

...

Ariel

Ariel.thomson: featuring on a new channel today...any guesses on which one?🤍

Liked by Sidemen and 34,345 others

Comments

Ariellloverr: I heard the sidemen are filming a new tinder video...@sidemen
|
Sidemenstans: I heard that too!! @wroetoshaw is off limits though 😙
|
Ariellloverr: you can't exactly keep him off limits from her 🙄 he's not yours

Milacookk: my twin 😤🤩💓✨

Wroe2s: the sidemen account liked! Omg she would acho be cute with Harry i think 💓
|
Ariel.Thomson: will need to wait till I'm done filming 👀
|
Milacookk: I hope she finds at least one of them attractive
|
Ariel.Thomson: don't ruin it for them😡
|
Sidemenstans: omg so she's definitely going to be on the tinder video!!!!

Thomson: don't ruin it for them😡| Sidemenstans: omg so she's definitely going to be on the tinder video!!!!

Milacookk: twinning with my girl today @ariel.thomson 🤍

Comments

Ariel.Thomson: we're hot twins 😌🤚🏼

Milaxariel: I wonder if Mila will be in the sidemen video too
|
Milacookk: I'm not featuring In anyone's videos this week xo

Sidemenstans: who do u ship Ariel with in the sidemen????
|
Milacookk: well we've never met them before so I'm not sure xo

Short chapter, next one will introduce the sidemen x
Lmk what yous think please