6

"Hey you want to go get a drink?" He offered.

"Definitely" Ariel smiled.

And with that Cal took Ariels hand and lead her away from the table.

"You look great Ariel" Cal smiled over to her as they walked.

"Not to bad yourself Cal" she giggled, making him laugh also.

They got to the bar which was only a short distance away, but out of view from those sitting there.

"So how did you meet everyone?" He asked her, curious on how his friends had found these girls, and felt the need to invite them out on one of their monthly night out.

"Well I filmed a tinder video with them a few days ago" she smiled towards him.

Cal signalled his hand over to one of the barmaids and ordered 2 shots of Sambuca and a pint, "and the lady will have..." he trailed off, looking over to Ariel.

"I'll have a vodka lemonade please" she smiled to the barmaid.

"Oh tinder video, who had the best line then?"

"Umm Harry 100%"

"Oh god, you sure it wasn't a stinker?" He questioned, cringing slightly.

"No, no his was really cute. What makes you think it would be a stinker" she asks curiously.

"Well, he's really awkward for starters. And he can't talk to girls for shit! You should see the other tinder videos, they're hilarious! I'm in one of them" he explained.

"Now that you say that, he did seem quite awkward and shy, but he was cute and his line was great! I'm sure you would be proud of it" Ariel replied, the drinks were now placed on the counter infront of them.

Cal moved the vodka lemonade over to Ariel and then one of the shots he had ordered.

"And I will be sure to watch the other videos" she laughed.

"Good, now let's have a shot"

They both lifted the shot glasses, and drank the liquid. Throwing their heads back in sync, the burning sensation creeping down their throats.

They both cringed slightly, bringing their heads back upright as quickly as they had thrown it back.

Ariel took a sip of her other drink, trying to get rid of the taste of sambuca from her mouth.

"So you think boggo is good looking then" Cal smirked over to her.

"Boggo?"

"Oh Harry, it's a nickname"

"Aww, well- well yeah I guess so, yeah he's cute" Ariel stuttered, blushing slightly. She prayed Cal wouldn't notice.

He just laughed at the girl, and then the girls ran over, pleading that they all go onto the dance floor.
They both did as told and followed Freya and Talia to the dance floor, where they were met by the rest of the sidemen.
Exempt for one. Although everyone was so intoxicated and involved in dancing they hadn't noticed.