"Women are weird man" Simon said shaking his head. The rest of the boys agreed with him, slightly chuckling.

"So Harry.." Ethan started.

"Hmm, huh? What is it?" Harry said, surprised as he locked his phone and put it into his pocket.

"What do you think of Ariel?" Ethan questioned the blonde boy. The other boys' attention was brought to their conversation, curiously awaiting an answer.

Harry scratched his shoulder as his face reddened. "Ahh she's nice I guess, why?"

The other boys either scoffed or smirked. They knew that he thought more of the girl than just 'nice'.

"But what about what you said last night? About you fucking up with her?" Ethan fired back.

"We had both been drinking, she probably wasn't thinking straight. Plus she ignored me the rest of the night, she's clearly not interested anyways", Harry shrugged.

"Soo what I'm getting out of that is that if she showed you interest you would like her?" Simon questioned.

"Well...uh I'm not gonna try anything, especially when she doesn't even like me anyways" he stared in a unsure tone.

All the boys looked at each other, smug looks growing on their faces. They knew that the boy liked the girl. They just had to get him to admit it.

They changed the topic of their conversation, just before the girls came out of the toilets.
They arrived just in time for the food to arrive. They all made small talk while eating their food.

They all cleared their plates, as their hangover build up an appetite. Harry groaned as he leaned back in the booth, holding his stomach.

"Stuffed?" Ariel giggled.

"Completely" he sighed.

"Desert ?" Jj suggested.

Everyone erupted into laughter, his face dropped, clearly he wasn't joking.
"Are you seriously not too full?" Ariel asked, amazed by him.

"No not at all" he said seriously.

"This is why your Reddit won't let you escape 'fat neek'" Harry said.

Everyone again erupted into fits of laugher. Jj's face fell again, he was stunned at the sudden abuse coming from his friend. "Thanks" he said blankly.

Everyone carried on conversations until they decided to leave. They all stood up and left the restaurant making their way outside.
They had already ordered Uber's for each of them so they said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.

"I'll see yous soon" Ethan said braking up a hug from Ariel.
"Yes of course" she said. As she stepped back as Mila went in for a hug with him, hugging him much longer than Ariel just had previously.

She looked to her left and seen Harry stood on his phone. "Not saying goodbye?" She questioned.

He looked up at her quickly. He locked his phone shoving it into his pocket n started to scratch his shoulder in a awkward manner.
"Uh-I em.." he stuttered, unsure what to say as the girls tone came off, a cold manner.

Ariel burst into fit of laughed at the boys awkwardness, "I was joking" she giggled. This caused the boy to stiffer a awkward laugh as he 'awwwwd' at her.

The girls Uber pulled up curb side first. "Well, I'll see you later Harry" Ariel laughed as she turned away from him.
"Bye Ethan" she said as she opened the back seat door. "Bye Ariel"
And as he replied she got into the car.

"See yous both soon" Mila smiled at the two boys, As she got into the car after her. The two boys replied with a simple 'bye' or a 'see you later'. And their Uber pulled up just as the girls' drove off.

...
Sorry for a delayed update... been so busy with exams.
I'm so drained.