Chapter:2

*Pic is what Bailey is wearing!*

I slowly open my eyes and don't recognize the room. I do remember what happened last night. I had made out with Lee Pace. How could I forget? I smiled to myself. I smelt bacon, I pull on his T-shirt over my underwear and walk out to see Lee cooking breakfast.

"Morning.'' I say stretching. He jumps and turns around and immediately relaxes. He walks over to me and grips my neck while kissing me deeply.

"Morning.'' He whispers. He pulls away and continues to breakfast. I plug in my phone and play 'Princess of China' by Coldplay and start dancing while making us tea. I didn't notice earlier, but he was shirtless and had plaid pajamas on. He looked over at me, noticing his shirt. I smirked.

"I believe that's mine.'' He comes up behind me and his hands snaking up under the shirt.

"Lee, make breakfast.'' I laugh as he pouts and act all sad while finishing cooking. I put our tea on the table and he puts down scrambled eggs, bacon, and French toast. This guy was amazing. I get a call, I unplug my phone and answer it.

"Nate!" I exclaim. Lee stops eating and stares at me and listens.

"Tonight? I don't know, ill get back to you on that.'' I hang up, and look at Lee, who is now Jealous.

"Who was that?" He asks, trying not to seem Jealous.

"A guy friend of mine. Don't be jealous, I don't like him like that at all.'' Lee sighs in relief and I chuckle.

"What?" He asks, furrowing his huge eyebrows.

"You're just, its just, you're Lee Pace, and we kissed, and your Lee Pace...'' I smile as realization comes to me. Lee laughs and walks over to me and puts his hands on my waist, and I go on my tippy toes and kiss him.

"You are super tall,'' I whine.

"Shorty,'' he teases. I hit him on his arm. Lee looks at me and says one word: run. I bolt to the living room and try to get away but he catches up and picks me up from behind. I squirm but its no use. He sits down on the couch and sets me on his lap. He buries his face in my neck and I giggle. I soon feel his tongue and lips on my neck. I moan when he hits my weak spot.

"Don't you have work to do?" I ask, as politely as I can.

"Day off.'' I feel him smirk on my neck. I whirl myself around so I'm facing him, and straddling him. He smiles and I was probably grinning like an idiot. Before I can do anything he crashes his lips onto mine and I put my hands on his face. His tongue begs for entry and I let it in, roaming around my mouth. His hands travel to my hips then to my breasts, he massages them gently and I let out a muffled moan against his lips. He growls hungrily. I really did want to have sex, but I'd feel like a huge slut if I did. So I try and keep it at kissing. We pull away, and this gives me the chance to speak.

"Are you travelling anywhere?" I question.

"Nope, I might but I doubt it.'' I hear my phone ring again, and I quickly get off of Lee, jogging to my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Nate.'' Lee sighs angrily.

"I still don't know I--''

"But I might have plans.''

"Hey don't say that its only one night I might not be coming.''

"Don't bring that up you dick.''

''No. Okay? I'm not coming, bye.'' I hang up, angry at Nate. I plop myself onto the couch. Lee just stares at me.

"What?" I ask irritably.