Chapter:7

"She says we have to go public with our relationship.'' My mouth drops open. It has been 2 and a half years.. But what would people say? What if they criticize Lee?

"How?" Was all I could manage to say.

"I don't know. Go in very public places and kiss each other.''

"What if they criticize you?" I ask, biting my lip.

"It'll be okay.'' Yeah. Right.

"Okay..''

"Well want to go out then?"

"Sure, Orli, Johnny, you guys okay here?" I turn to face them. They nod and continue with their card game.

"Oh! I need to get changed.'' I tell Lee and he nods. I run into our room and he follows me. I take off everything, minus my underwear. Before I could get a shirt he hugs me from behind. I smile and push him off, pulling on pants and a shirt. I grab a nice bag that would match my outfit, while also grabbing a floral scarf. I put on makeup and pin my hair back. I put stuff in my purse and nod at Lee. He study's me for a moment, then holds my hand and we walk out.

~~~~~

I let out a shaky breathe as we go into the mall. He rubs my back and his hand goes back into mine, I smile.

"Ooh! Let's go into that store!!" I point to H&M. He sighs and we go in there for about 8 minutes until Lee drags me to an iHop. We eat pancakes and I notice a paparazzi. I whisper to Lee and he looks over, smiles, and leans over and kisses me. This felt sordove refreshing, not having to hide. I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss back. I pull away and he pays the cashier. She freezes, and takes the money with a fake smile painted on her face. I giggle, and we walk out. We shop for an entire hour, at one point we ended up in a Victoria's secret, and I got myself some Lingerie.

"Let's goooOOOoOooOoooo'' Lee whines for the millionth time.

"Finneee!" I grab his hand and we run down through the mall, smiling and laughing. I see a couple famous people, but we ignore them and kept running. We get to the truck, and I start it up, and "Kiss Me'' by Ed Sheeran plays. I look at Lee and he's already looking at me, smirking. We make out in the truck for a bit and then we drive off back home. Paparazzi are flooding the doorway, and I gasp at the view.

"Follow My Lead.'' Lee says, getting out and opening the door for me. He holds my hand and shoves through the crowd, and I, right behind him. He opens the door and quickly shuts it. Orlando and Johnny are waiting at the top of the stairs.

"We closed all the curtains.'' Orlando says, looking a bit frustrated.

"What did you guys do??" He questions, gesturing towards the paparazzi just outside of the door, Yelling questions.

"My worker said we had to go public with our relationship.'' Lee says, shrugging. I walk upstairs and lay on the couch, sighing.

"Me and Orlando gotta go. See ya guys later.'' They both pull on their hoods and put sunglasses on, heading out the backdoor. They were son used to it. I turn to Lee and he stares at me. Then an idea pops into my head. I run to my bag and pull out four CDs. I ordered these years ago.

"What movies are those?" Lee asks, biting his lip. He looked so sexy when he did that.

"Um, its seasons.''

"What show?"

"Pushing Daisies....'' Lee's eyes widen.

"Really?"

"Yes. I love it when you kiss Chuck with plastic wrap.'' He laughs, and goes into the kitchen.

"Hey so which season do you wanna wa--'' I'm interrupted by Lee putting plastic wrap on my face and kissing me. It felt weird, but amazing.. I pull away and laugh. He smiles his handsome smile and kisses me without wrap. He pulls away and I look confused.

"I still feel a bit guilty from the club thing.'' I frown sympathetically and give him a huge hug.

"Its okay, you were drunk. It doesn't matter now, okay? I love you no matter what.'' I assure him, kissing his neck gently. He shivers and hugs me back, stroking my hair.

"Okay. I love you so much, your so understanding.'' I pull back and jump on the couch, then the living room floor, plopping a random movie in. He sits on the couch and I join him, cuddling. Turns out I put 50 shades of grey in. Oh god. We eventually got to a sex scene and I soon caught Lee staring at me.

"What is it?" I whisper.

"Its just, I , ugh.'' He says and then pushes me down onto the couch, crawling ontop of me. He starts to kiss my neck slowly, unbuttoning my pants.

"Lee..'' I say, I didn't feel like this right now. I forgave him for what happened at the club, but I don't know why I don't feel like sex. He growls and runs his hands up my shirt.

"Lee,'' I warn. He pulls back.

"What?" He asks confused.

"I don't feel like it..''

"Well I do.'' He says and pins me down, kissing me roughly. What happened to my adorable Lee? I slap his chest hard. He pulls back, then goes on top of me again.

"Lee, I'm serious. Stop.'' His fingers go into my panties. I kick him in the crotch and quickly pull up my pants, running into the bathroom. I slam the door closed, and lock it. I hug my knees as I hear Lee's footsteps. He knocks lightly.

"Bailes I'm sorry.. I don't know what's wrong with me. I didnt mean to do anything like that and I'm sorry.'' He says through the door. After a couple more sorrys, I hear him slide down the wall. I open the door and he's actually crying.

"Lee...'' I start, then launch forward and hug him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...'' He mumbles into my neck, which his face is dug into.

"I know you are, and its perfectly fine, just don't do that ever again.'' I soothe him, and pull back a bit, kissing him. What's going on with him?