Chapter:6

*Time skip! 2 years later.the left pic is what Bailey wears in this chapter for the first part of the chapter, the right pic is what she wears when they go out.*

"Noononononono!!" I yell as Lee trys to give me medicine, Buckleys. I've had a really bad cold for 5 weeks now. Its funny because I rarely get sick, but when I do, it goes for a long time. But mine has been dying down and now all I have is a stuffy nose.

"Come on, it'll help.'' He begs.

"No.'' I cover my mouth but Lee rips off his shirt, my mouth drops open. His chest is so ton--- I'm cut off short by a spoon in my mouth. I quickly swallow the disgusting medicine and gag.

"You jerk!" I wack him on his bare chest. I've learned to live with this guy caring for me so much, I moved in a year ago. I actually really love it here. Everythings a bit different now, I bought Jag's and now I own it. But I haven't changed anything really. Prices are a little bit lower now. Me and Lee also told Orlando about our relationship. We had a huge fight, but we all got back together. Johnny already knew so he just shrugged and said,"cool.'' We all still hang out at the coffee shop and Lee's. We haven't changed much, Orlando flirts with me still and Lee still gets mad, public doesn't know about mine and Lee's relationship, and were all as close as can be. Or so I thought.

"I just don't want you getting any sicker. I love you too much.'' Oh right, we busted out the 'L' word after we were 7 months in with our relationship.

"I'm basically better. Why can't I just drink Neocitran?"

"You are! I'm almost done making it, but I just wanted to give you one last shot of Buckleys.''

"To make me suffer.'' I pout.

"To make you better.'' He corrects. He hands me a cup of warm lemony yellow neocitran. I sip on it while watching guardians of the galaxy. I get a ding on my phone and I check.

iMessage sent at 7:34pm Today

Orlando: Hey coming over, I've got plans for all of us. Johnny's on his way too. You feeling better today?

Bailey: Okay I'll tell Lee, and yes I am. See you soon.

"Lee, Orli and Johnny are coming over, Orli says that he has planned something for us tonight."

"Alright. When do you think they'll get he---'' He starts but is cut off by Orlando and Johnny barging in, and yelling,

"PARTY TIME!" I laugh and run down the stairs and hug both of them.

"Missed you guys.'' I say, and walk up the stairs.

"We missed you too.'' They both say in unison. I chuckle. Lee runs over to them and gives them a huge hug.

"What you have planned?" I ask, sitting on the couch.

"We are going clubbing.'' My eyes widen and I immediately go and get my makeup and dress ready, while they all talk. I decide to wear high waisted shorts, with a white long sleeved cropt top. I let my hair fall down just below my waist, in all its curly glory. I didn't even notice Lee beside me getting ready and I accidentally let out a little scream. He just laughs and comes up from behind me, snaking his arms around my waist. I smile and look at him, eyes locking.

"You look stunning, as usual.'' He whispers. I shiver.

"You look handsome, as usual.'' I giggle. He gives me a kiss then we walk out to the Living room, where Orlando and Johnny are playing patty cake.

"What is your guys' maturity level again?" I ask jokingly, laughing. I hear Lee chuckle, and Orlando frowns, then smiles, looking at our outfits. Lee was wearing a tight white T-shirt which was tucked into his skinny blue jeans. Damnn, he looked really handsome. I wanted to rip off his shirt and--