Chapter 14 [Sasuke]

AN: Well guys I can tell your frustrated with me for not updating for a REALLY long time. I'm truly sorry. I won't ask you to forgive me but I want you guys to know I am really sorry. I had a rough time in school and my online class I am currently taking. I am in a lot of stress and a lot of stuff happened during those past few days that I won't mention. I'm not asking for your sympathy, I am just telling you the reason I haven't been updating. 

So I apologize and I'll try to update sooner. I can't promise I will update everyday, but I will make an effort updating once a week or maybe if I have the time, update twice a week. It depends. 

So now, you guys know the deal. This is going to UNEDITED. Please excuse any mistakes I made. I will edit it when I finish the story. 

Now let's get on with the show 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-SASUKE'S POV-

I was outside of the school, leaning on the brick wall of the school's gate. Naruto sent me a text saying he's going to spend time with Hinata today. Man that dope is whipped. I shook my head lightly. 

When I put my phone in my back pocket, I looked up, out of the school grounds and looked out to the neighborhood that was near the school. Then I felt small gush of wind blown on me.

Huh?

 I saw to see Ino running towards Sakura. I didn't notice Sakura passing me.  

Hmph

I already know what Ino is going to ask Sakura. She was going to ask her to go shopping with her. That girl can't go without a day of shopping. I have no idea how Shikamaru can handle an energetic and out-goi- well sometimes, girl like her and a lazyass like him. 

Sakura's back was facing me. I don't have hear Sakura's response to see if she accepted Ino's invitation. Judging by Ino's face the answer was clear. She said no. 

While they were exchanging phone numbers, I thought of choices why Sakura said no. 

One, she didn't like shopping, or two, she has to go to work in the Cafe today. I never met a girl who didn't like shopping so I guess she has to go to work. 

Yep that's it I thought. 

 I was pushed out of my thoughts when I heard a voice call out.

"Oh hey Sasuke." 

It was Sakura. I looked at her in awe. I like the way her pink colored hair swayed a little by the wind. I didn't show any emotion or reaction in my face. I stayed expressionless and masked it. 

I never noticed any girl before so why now? Why Sakura?

Gosh its annoying..

I pushed myself from the wall. 

"Come on." I said as I walked past her. I motioned my hand to let her know to follow. I know she doesn't have a car. I never saw her driving and if she did she would have told me yesterday instead of me driving her to my house to meet the guys. She could follow me.

 I'll give her a ride. I don't know why the fuck why but it felt like I had to. Ugh. I don't understand and it's too damn frustrating. 

"Sasuke I have work. I can't practice today." 

I know I thought. 

"I know. I'll drop you off to the Cafe." I looked back at her from my shoulder and gave her a smirk. She looked a little surprised. I'm not sure if the light of the sun is fooling, but I can see a hint of pink on her cheeks. 

"Y-you don't have to do that! I appreciate it though."

I turned around fully towards her. I let out a small sigh that she couldn't hear. At this point most people will just get annoyed. I know I will. But looking at her cute reaction, I don't mind.

"It's fine Sasuke. I can walk."

Most girls would do anything to have a ride with me.  I never asked a girl but seeing how my- 

Oh god I thought with disgust. I hate to say and think it too. My fangirls act.. Yeah, they would kill anyone and do anything means nescessary to be near me. So annoying. 

"Fine." I shoved my hands in my pocket. "I'll walk with you then." i took a step forward towards her, making her take a step back. 

"W-what?" She was stunned. I guess she would have thought I will give up.

Well Sakura, you thought wrong.

"What about your car?" 

I shrugged it like it's not important and looked towards to the road. "I'll walk back." There's no harm walking back anyways. It's not like I've got something important to do at home. I can take my time. 

It took a minute till she finally spoke again. "Fine we'll take your car." She gave me a light smile. 

I smirked and turned around to walk againa nd she followed this time. We got into my car and drove to the Cafe. 

The inside of me was filled with pride that we won the small argument. My inner-self smirked. 

---------

UNEDITED!!!!!!

I know you guys want like a FULL-ON update,but I'll try to update when I get home. I had free time in school cause for once I got done with all my work. 

Shocker :0

I know, I was surprised too myself.

Hopefully I won't get too much homework today so I can update the story for you guys. I thought I could add Sakura's POV but things don't work out the way you want them to. 

*Sigh*

So yeah, I'll try to update when I get home if my teachers don't stack me up with work to do. I hope you at least enjoyed Sasuke's POV. I know it's not the update you guys want or most of your guys want. I don't know.  

Sorry it's short. I know I haven't updated for like 2 or 3 weeks and you guys got a short update. Like what the fuck? Right? 

I'm sorry and I'll try to meet your demands when I get home. Sounds good? 

Okay bye!