Chapter 8 [Sakura & Sasuke's POV]

~Sakura's POV~

The bell rang to let us know the school day is over.

Finally

I grabbed my binder and headed to my locker to my bag. I made sure I got everything for tonight's homework.

Alright I think that's everything.

Smiling as I'm satisfied and put my bag on and closed my locker.

Dang my bag is heavy.. I adjusted my bag a little. Man, I'm going to have a loonng night.

My smile turned to a frown. I have so much homework and I have to go to work. Luckily the homework is easy so I guess that's alright. I shrugged at the thought.

I took my iPod out and scrolled down to find a song to my mood. Watching where I was heading, making sure I won't bump into nothing, I kept scrolling up and down. Giving up I just tapped a random song, pressed shuffle, and pressed the button for the next song.

Then the sun came into my eyes almost blinding me. I waited for my eyes to adjust a little before I take another step. Then Pierce the Veil's song "One Hundred Sleepless Nights" came on. I smiled a little. This is one of my favorite songs by them.

Humming to the tune I walked down the steps. I looked at the school's gate to see Sasuke and his friends standing there.

Weird..

They're staring at my direction. No way I thought. I'm just imagining things. They're probably looking at someone behind me. Yeah thats it.

I look back at my iPod and turned the volume up. I was about to head out of the school's gate and I heard

"H...S....K...Ra!"

Huh? I thought I heard my name. But yet again I always think people are calling my name when I have my ear buds on. I just kept walking till I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

What the he-

This mysterious person made me turn to face whoever he or she is. To my surprise I see the one and only

Sasuke Uchiha.

What is going on?

~Sasuke's POV

Naruto noticed Sakura came out and so did everyone.

I smirked.

As she was coming closer she was busy doing something on her iPod.

"Hey Sakura!" Naruto yelled.

Sakura ignored Naruto. She just kept walking towards out of the gates.

"What?" Naruto said confused. "Why isn't she listening?"

Everyone was confused till I realised she had her earbuds on. Does she always have them on?

I went up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Teme what are you-"

I ignored Naruto and turned around Sakura to face me. When finally her green eyes met mine, she pulled off one of earbuds.

Naruto saw this and understood why she couldn't hear him. So did everyone.

Sakura was confused. She looked at me then back at the group then me again. I smirked again at this. Her confused face is kind of cute.

Wait what?

"Ummmm"

"Hi Sakura! I'm Ino!" Ino jumped in front of her and made me step back. This girl..

"Hi." Sakura is still confused.

"This is my friends Naruto, Hinata, Neji, TenTen, my boyfriend Shikamaru, and Sasuke." Ino said as she pointed to each one of us.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"He- ll-o-o S-Sakura-San."

"Hi.."

"Hey.." She looked at me and I just nodded my head a little to her. Then she looked at Ino again still confused.

"I know who you guys are." She looked at each one of us again. "I'm just wondering what-"

Naruto didn't let her finish her sentence. "Sakura we want you to join our band!" Naruto soon jumped in front of her, next to Ino.

"W-What?" Sakura looks shocked now. "Why?"

I pushed through Ino and Naruto to let me in between.

"Sakura we heard you sing in the Cafe."

Sakura's cheeks became a light pink. That's adorable.. Focus Sasuke!

"What are you talking-"

I interrupted her "Sakura we all saw your performance and we thought your voice was amazing." I stopped a little to let her follow. "And we need a singer for our band."

"I-I d-don't know.. I-I"

"Sakura how about we talk about this somewhere else?"

Sakura hesitated for a minute and then nodded in agreement.

"Great." I didn't want her to say no more than Naruto does. I don't know why and I can't explain it. Probably because I know we needed a singer really bad I guess.

Sakura said she has to go work in Cafe today and we could hang out there till her break so we can talk. We all agreed and followed her to work.

~Sakura's POV~

WHAT THE HELL GOING ON!

~~~~~~~~~~
UEDITIED

Sorry if I made a lot of mistakes on this one. My kindle has 8% battery life right now so yeah.. I wanted to make another chapter for you guys. Well I got to go now so bye!