1

Daisy was in her room, combing through her blonde hair. Her light yellow eyes were melancholy, tears slipped out onto the desk. She looked around her room again. A servant rushing in, holding an ornate red box. Flowers covering it as the woman opened it. The soft-spoken princess gasped, it was a necklace, diamonds covering the band, she touched it with a smile. "Who is it from?" She asked.

"It's from Duke Cade of Goling." She hummed in response, smiling at the princess's reaction.

"It's gorgeous." Daisy smiled, touching the diamonds. "Can you help me put it on?" She gently lifted her hair from her neck, the servant nodded. Slowly moving closer to Daisy. Her warm breath tingled against the princess's neck. The blonde let out a soft giggle. "That tickles."

"It does?" She asked as the princess turned around. She nodded, plucking a piece of dust off of the maids red hair. Her tanned face turned a slight red as the dainty princess did so.

"Yeah." She smiled before turning back to the mirror. She loved it there, she could see everything about herself. Her thin fingers danced across the table. They then moved to her collar bone. "Em, do you think he'll be friendly?" She asked gently as the maid braided her blonde hair.

"I don't know m'lady." She huffed, taking her time to do the princess's hair. "There, look how pretty you are."

"Thank you." She giggled, opening her mouth to say something else but quickly changing her mind. "You are very kind ma'am."

The woman stood up, walking with her servant down to the throne room. Her eyes were on the ground as her mother noticed her posture. "Princesses never slouch my dear." She tapped Daisy's forehead, like her daughter the woman had yellow eyes and blonde hair.

"Every day you look more and more like your mother at your age." Her father smiled up at her from his throne, his clothing was generic and drab compared to the other people there. You could have easily mistaken him for a servant if it weren't for the golden jewelry on his wrists.

"Did you just get back, father?" She asked with a kind smile, he nodded and went on his way. Her mother on the other hand told her to sit and look presentable for the suitor. She did as she was told. The first suitor came in holding a golden box. Daisy was fidgeting with her jewelry as her mother spoke with his chaperone, she watched as the two left the room.

"I am prince Elias Hart, Pleased to make your acquaintance." He bowed, holding a box. Daisy put her hand out and watched him kiss the backside of her hand.