Part 20

Sasuke's POV:

I could not find Naruto.

I hadn't exactly lost him...I'm just not sure where he has gone.

I tried asking the two brown haired men that I saw him talking to-but they didn't know anything either.

Early this morning, all of the fighters from the ring were transported to a...rehabilitation center? I am not exactly sure what that is, but I am here now and there is nowhere else to go.

I saw a blonde lady walk out of a room, her eyes immediately locked onto mine once she saw me.

" Oh my-it really is you huh..."

" Do you know me?"

The woman nodded, something sad settled in her face.

" Yes. I'm Tsunade Senju, Naruto's grandmother."

' Grandmother? She looks so young...'

I shook my head a little and rubbed my arm.

" Do you happen to know where Naruto is? I've been trying to ring him all morning."

She hummed and rubbed her chin.

" I believe he went to go talk to Sakura...they should be in the side yard-down this hall and 4 doors down on your left."

" Thank you."

Tsunade smiled at me.

" No problem, go find your alpha."

...

Alpha. Alpha

As I walked down the hall, I tried to understand what Tsunade meant by 'my alpha.'

I obviously know about second genders, but nothing about their roles. I know that I have defeated multiple alphas-the biggest out of the three-but hardly ever omegas-the smallest.

I also know that I myself-do not have a second gender.

I'm just an animal.

I cracked open the 4th door quietly and pushed my head in far enough to hear-I didn't want to intrude if they are talking about something important.

" Naruto, I know you've found Sasuke...but I've finally realized something."

The pink haired woman looked down, I saw her face get red.

" I've seen the way he is now-and...and I just want to tell you..."

Naruto seemed as confused as I was.

" Naruto. I love you."

Naruto jerked back as his mouth dropped. This woman loved him? Even though she knows that he is mated?

" S-Sakura-chan, this is all so-"

The woman, Sakura, wrapped her hands around Naruto's neck, slowly getting closer.

" I could care less about us both being alphas, I don't care about Sasuke anymore-you're much better and I love you."

She kissed him.

I slid from the door and grabbed at my mark. It was burning as my heart squeezed in my chest.

I had to leave.

' He doesn't love me-what was I thinking? It was all a trick, he was messing with me-'

I calmly pushed past the front doors and made my way through the jungle that surrounded the center. I felt my eyes burning once I finally sat down.