Part 12

Sasuke's POV:

After I told Naruto about Mom getting killed, for the past 24 hours, he's been doing nothing but babying me. I appreciate the affection, but it was starting to get on my nerves.

I still intend to make him ramen tonight, so I'll have to stop at the store.

" Hey, you don't have to pick me up after school today, me and Juugo are going...bird watching."

'Why the hell did I choose to say that?'

Naruto parked and side-eyed me, I struggled to keep a straight face.

" Bird watching? You're the type to go bird watching? I'm sorry Sas, but I think that'd be extremely boring, even for you."

'Make something else up hurryhurryhurryhurry'

" Well, I find it sad that you get bored by everything that doesn't involve dangerous situations."

" Yeah yeah, I hear ya. I'll see you after I get home, Love."

" See you later."

...

I stood in the soup isle, going over my list:

Miso

Chili bean paste

Sesame seeds/oil

Chicken broth

White pepper powder

Sake

Noodles

Chashu(pork belly)

Leeks

Ginger

Soy sauce

Green onions

Seaweed

Naruto

It may seem like a lot, but the process was simple. Everything else I needed was at home-

Home.

I blushed. Since when did I consider Naruto's house home? I guess I have been living there for a while now...a month.

I shook my head and put the ingredients in the basket. I walked away and tried to think if I should make something for dessert too.

'No, we probably have a ton of junk at the house'

" Sasuke?"

I turned around and saw Ino. She came over and walked with me.

" I didn't think I'd see you here! What are you buying?"

" I'm going to make miso ramen for Naruto tonight..."

" Ooo~What's the special occasion?"

" We had to leave a cookout early because of me, so I...feel bad..."

" Oh sweetie, I hardly doubt Naruto cares, but he'll be elastic when he smells that ramen!"

I chuckled as we got into line.

" You think?"

" Oh for sure! He's like a dog when it comes to ramen!"

...

So far, the ramen process was going good. I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost time for Naruto to be here, which was perfect because I just got started on the toppings. I sliced up the pork, cut the eggs in half, chopped up the leeks and green onions, cut the seaweed, and finished it with naruto.