05: Warm Concerns

Yoongi quickly stands up and grabs your phone on the single couch. Since you didn't turn it off, he could read the message.

"You're definitely not going home," said Yoongi, cold and monotone before tossing the phone back on the couch.

You hug your legs on the couch cannot even stop crying. How in the world that person got your number? Whoever it is, they know where you lived, your phone number and literally everything you do every day. The sender said something about the court. Maybe he was there when you felt the eerie feelings at the court this evening.

It is true that you felt observed when you were at the court just now. It is not only your feelings. It is true. You keep wiping your tears but there is no signs of it stopping to roll down.

Yoongi sighs and strokes your head slightly to comfort you. His face frowns worried, since he doesn't know if he could help you.

You wipe your tears again when he strokes your hair. His concern eyes make you feel safe. Your eyes then look at the other four pairs of eyes that are also looking at you, worried, frustrated and concern.

"Sorry to ask, since when did you get these things?" Seokjin asks carefully and Hoseok nods wanting to know the same.

Jungkook and Jimin just stand there looking so frustrated.

"I didn't remember clearly. But I think it was already exceed a month since I got letters at home and school. I never got the text message until today." You wipe your tears again. Feeling relieved as you can tell someone about the burdens.

Suddenly your phone vibrates again. It is another message and Yoongi hesitantly picks it up and stares at the phone screen.

You look at Yoongi waiting for him to tell the others about the content in the new message.

Yoongi looks down and bite his lip nervously. He turns your phone around so you all could see the photos on your phone screen.

They are the photos of you and the boys at the basketball court.

The photos flare your temper and fear in the same time. Fear that you are a target for this kind of things and temper because of the others also involved in that mess so sudden.

"I'm- I'm sorry that you guys got involved in this matter. I'm sorry." You cry again. You can't help but only crying because of fear and guilt.

"It is not you to be blamed. We need to find whoever the person is." Seokjin frowns, looking so frustrated and annoyed watching at the photos."

Yoongi wipes your tears away with his thumb. "Do you have anyone in mind, who could sent you these?"

"No, I don't. I will think about this again and if I found the possible suspect I will immediately tell you guys." Your eyes are glued on the floor thinking. But you couldn't think about anything as your mind now is a mess.

"What do we do now?" Jimin asks looking at each of you guys.

Yoongi sits back on the couch and thinking, with his fingers on his lips. "We all could just stay here for now. There isn't really anything we could do, if we don't know who it is."

"