04: Worst Feeling

You all get inside his house's living room and just sit casually on the couch and the floor in front of the tv.

"Are you feeling safer?" Yoongi asks you quietly, almost whispering, so the boys won't hear him.

"Never better." Your eyes glued on the floor, whispering back. "Thanks. I owe you big time." You then look at Yoongi. You feel like crying but it will be weird with the presence of his friends. Only Yoongi knows about your problem.

Yoongi nods. "If you need anything, just tell me."

"Definitely. Now just have fun with your friends." You scrunches your nose signing that you are all okay so he doesn't need to worry. You sit on the couch looking at the others.

"I'll make some drinks." Yoongi goes to the kitchen.

"I'll call pizza!" Jungkook chirps before grinning and takes out his phone from his pocket.

"Should we watch movie?" Hoseok suggesting, looking at the others.

"Or playing games?" He adds on another suggestions.

Yoongi makes orange juice and comes back in the living room after some minutes, holding and placing the tray on the coffee table.

"Movie? Games?" Seokjin looks at you.

"Okay, okay, let her decide." Hoseok's words make the other four heads turn to look at you.

"Why me?" You chuckles pinching the bridge of your nose. "Okay, movie. Let Yoongi choose the movie." You say looking at him.

"Okay." Yoongi take the remote control and chose a movie randomly.

It is dusk, almost night when the pizza arrived. Jungkook is the one who received the pizza at the front door.

You all watch the movies and eat happily. You never have moments like this as you never have friends since middle school. This is the first time and you feel happy about it. The guys are all playful and goofy. They make you laughs so much.

The guys request a few thriller movies from netflix. Honestly, you are okay with it. You don't know why Yoongi didn't agree to watch that genre film. Could it be because of the death threat you got? Maybe not. You don't know.

"We all love Harry Potter, come on." Yoongi smirks and plays the movie. He casually sits on the three seats couch.

You sit on the same three seat couch, the middle is empty and Yoongi sat at the other seat. Jungkook sits on the floor, leaning his back on the empty seat between you and Yoongi. Hoseok, Jimin and Jin also are on the floor like Jungkook and they are all surround the low coffee table in front of you three.

You are watching the tv when you feels something poking your lips. Your brows rise finding a pizza tucked on your lips as Jungkook grinning tucking it on your lips, almost to your cheek.

"Eat. You barely got a slice. I ordered three." Jungkook crunches his nose.

"Thanks." Your hands then exchange role holding the pizza. You eat it as soon as you hold it.

Yoongi watches you two and suddenly has a weird feeling. Anger, sadness, maybe jealousy? He doesn't want to know. But why would he feels like that? Jungkook only gave you a pizza. Yoongi looks away and tries to ignore the mixed feelings.

He brings his legs on the couch, resting his cheek on his palm as his elbow on his knee. He scrunches his nose trying to let himself focus on the screen.

 He scrunches his nose trying to let himself focus on the screen