02: The Unusual

You wake up as usual, a bit earlier before your alarm clock rang. You take a shower and get ready for school, hoping for a better day than yesterday. But you know, it usually will just as miserable as before or even worst. Never better.

Yoongi is already walking to your house to pick you up for school. He doesn't want you to walk alone because of the death threats you got, but he is not able to tell you, since you have not saved his number yet.

You get out and found Yoongi in front of your house in his school sports outfit and a sweater, just standing there like he is waiting for someone. When he sees you, he motions his hand so that you come close.

 When he sees you, he motions his hand so that you come close

You walk closer to him. "What are you doing here? I never recall you walk this path from your home to school." You frown. This is unusual.

"Waiting for you. Let's go." Monotone. He walks a few steps slowly waiting for you to reach his steps.

"Wow. You think you're cool when you answered it like that?" You scoff but still start to walk beside him.

"What answer did you expect then?" He looks at you beside him as you both walking side by side.

"I never expecting anything from anyone. Ever heard that expectation kills reality, Min Yoongi?" You faint smirk.

"Expectation kills, reality hurts..." He looks away from you.

"Exactly." The reality always slaps you in the exact moment you are about to taste happiness. That's why you hate expectations. The higher you expect, the higher the chances you get hurt.

You both reach school after 15 minutes walk. Weird, you always thought 15 minutes to school is far and long. But for some reason, the 15 minutes that day felt momentary. Is it because I am not alone?

Yoongi walks inside the school with you.

It is PE class in the morning. You both stop by at your lockers to keep your stuffs before heading straight to the gym.

The moment you open your locker, a few letters drop on the floor. You are about to pick up the letters when you heard Yoongi slams his locker door. You look at him.

"So, you've been receiving the letters at school too?" Yoongi inquires in cold and monotone, staring at the papers lying on the floor before picking them up and reading them one by one.

"Told you, I'm used to it. That person never harmed me physically, so, it's okay. Whoever did this is a coward. He can't do anything besides this." You take the letters from Yoongi's hand and kept it in your bag.

"If you think so..." He makes his way towards the gym.

You follow him to the gym not bother to say anything. He looks angry for some reason. You don't know why.

Didn't he hate me? I mean we're enemy, don't you hate your enemy? No? And when we hate someone, isn't it natural to like something bad happened to people we don't like? So, what's his problem? Or he just too nice that I never noticed before? You have that thoughts as you are walking to the gym.