Baking

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Third person POV  ──

          The time was 10:29pm and the 5 boys sat together on the floor, playing truth or dare, "Alright George, your turn." Alex chuckles, taking a sip from his monster, "Truth or dare?"

"Hmm, dare" George replies, with his hands in his lap.

"I dare you to..." Alex says, looking around at the boys and their surroundings, "kiss the most attractive boy here."

"WHAT?" George yells, "You have got to be kidding me."

"A dares a dare George" Nick shrugs.

George sighs and stands up, walking over to Clay, "Oh come on now" Clay smirks, George then kneels down and kisses Clay, his lips were soft, probably softer than a cotton blanket; they were as pink as tulips and as sweet as honey, he didn't want this moment to end.

"Okay that's enough George" Alex rolls his eyes, laughing, their lips separate and they both slowly open their eyes. A grin creeps up on Clay's face as George moves back to where he was sitting originally.

"Whatever, Alex." George mutters, "Nick, truth or dare?"

"Uhm, truth?" He says, in a confused tone.

"Do you like anyone at the moment?"

"Oh of course, Karl," He says with a smug look, glancing over at Karl.

"Oh my god babe stopppp!" Karl teases, giggling right after, "You're making me blush!!"

They both start to make kissing noises while covering their faces so it would look like they were actually making out, which sadly; They weren't. Everyone started laughing and they carried on with the night. About an hour later Alex gets bored and decides to ask the boys a question.

"Ughhh guyssss I'm bored what should we do?" He groans, while lying on his back.

"Maybe we can stream some Minecraft?" George suggests.

"We couldddd but I don't feel like setting up my stream." Alex replies, "Ohhh I know, let's bake something!"

"Mmmm, like a cake?" Clay asks

"Yeah, a cake would be fun to bake" Nick utters, stretching out his arms.

The boys get up and head off to the kitchen, Alex pulls out his phone and searches for the needed ingredients, "Okay guys, we need 3 eggs, 2 cups of flour, 1 and a half cups of white sugar, 1 cup of milk, uhh 1 cup of shortening or whatever the fuck that is, 3 and a half teaspoons of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract. Do we have everything?"

"I think so," Karl answers, looking through the cupboards, "Yeahhh we have most of the stuff."

"Alright, perfect now uh choose your cooking partner." Alex chuckles.

Clay looks over at George and smirks waiting for him to say something, "Ugh fine Clay." He says, rolling his eyes, while Clay laughs. He drags George over to the counter by the hand and they both start getting out the ingredients and equipment needed. They set the things onto the counter and George starts adding the ingredients into the bowl, he pours in the flour and then the milk, the eggs soon following after. While George was adding in the eggs, he felt a pair of hands slide onto his waist, he turns his head to see Clay behind him.

"Oh hey Clay." He mutters.

"Hi Georgie." Clay replies, smiling.

He slides one of his hands up George's shirt, slightly lifting it up revealing his bare stomach, "Clay.. not now" George whispers, looking around the kitchen to see if anyone's watching.

"Oh come on George." He nibbles on George's left ear slightly

"Clay." George says with a stern manner, "Off."

Clay removes his hands from George's fragile body and moves next to him, starting to help make the cake, "Thank you." He gives Clay a little kiss on the cheek which causes his cheeks to turn a slight red tone, "Awww Clay you're blushing, how cute"

"Whatever George" Clay mumbles, looking away which causes George to giggle. They continue making the cake and roughly 7 minutes later, they had finish making the mixture and already had it poured into a pan. The oven had already been preheated so they placed the pan in to cook and they left it in there at 350 degrees (F) for 35 minutes. Clay drags George back into lounge and they sit on the couch together, Clay pats his lap signalling the George should sit on him (god this sounds weird I'm sorry), so he does just that, adjusting himself so he feels more comfortable. 2 minutes later, Karl, Nick and Alex all walk out of the kitchen to meet George and Clay in the lounge room.

"Bet you guys are gonna have a little fun when we go to sleep" Nick teases.

"Oh be quite Nick." George whines, which causes him to laugh.

About half an hour later, the boys go check on their cakes, which came out a golden colour, they waited 10 minutes for them to cool down and then decorated them, Clay notices some icing on George's nose.

"Hey, there's something on your nose Georgie" He laughs, kissing him, getting rid of the icing.

"Clayyy, you're so annoying" George exclaims.

 While they were decorating, Clay drew him and George on the cake holding hands as stickmen with the letters "dnf" underneath, which made everyone laugh, and George slightly blush. They all ate a slice of their cake and decided to watch a horror movie afterwards, they all came to the agreement that they would watch "The Nun". They all got comfortable and Alex stood up to turn off the light so the only light entering the room was projecting from the TV, George was cuddled up with Clay on the couch just in case he got scared. 

          About 50 minutes into the movie, George started feeling tired, "Hey Clay..?" He whispers.

"Yes Georgie?" Clay replies in a hushed tone, running his hand through George's hair.

"I'm tired.." He yawns, looking up at Clay.

He sighs, "Alright, let's go to sleep then." He picks up George in a bridal position, "Guys, George and I are going to sleep, don't be too loud."

"YOU don't be too loud." Alex laughs with the others.

"Oh whatever Alex" Clay walks upstairs with George in his arms, already half asleep. He walks into his bedroom, gently placing him on the bed as you can hear his little snores. Clay lays behind him, hugging him by the waist and resting his chin on George's shoulder, he then whispers something in his ear;

"I love you.. Georgie" He kisses his neck and slowly drifts off to sleep next to the smaller boy.