Captain Sparklz the Best Dad

This was requested by: MslayR on my Ao3They wanted a one-shot where Captain Sparklez was a dad to the others.This was inspired by a YouTube video I saw a little bit ago.Enjoy!

It was a normal day in the cottage home Captain Sparklez owned the kids were out playing hopefully being safe and staying away from cliffs. His one son seemed to like jumping off the near by cliffs doing some stunt scaring the small family of 4 half to death. He was trying to enjoy his morning coffee when Illumina, Dream, and Tubbo came crashing into the room.

"Dad Dream tried to jump off a cliff again!" Tubbo of course the youngest of the three exposed his older brother.

"Dream you can't jump off cliffs you scare both me and your brothers half to death." He really didn't know how long he was gonna last with these kids they were giving grey hairs already. He was too young for grey hairs.

"Sorry sorry I just though it be an easier way to escape them while playing chase." Dream admitted shyly turning away to look at the wall of stare off at the floor.

"Ugh I can't be mad at you when you pull that face Dream!" He sighed looking at his kids who were looking at Dream with concern. Giving one last look at the three he made up his mind on what he wanted to do till lunch time.

"Come on you three lets go cuddle." With that the three kids standing in front of him dashed off to get in comfortable clothes and anything else they wanted with them.

After awhile they all made to the room they have labeled as the cuddle room. The room's floor was covered in a thick layer of soft padding so they could be comfortable. Pillows and blankets everywhere and a large window on the ceiling with shutters so they could watch the stars some nights together. 

When they finally got situated Sparklez laid in the middle while Dream was curled up on his right side Illumnia on his left and Tubbo was laying on his chest.

Not long after they all fell asleep in their cuddle pile, Phil and his kids came over around lunch time wondering why the Sparklez family didn't show up for their regular training sessions. When the group finally found the family they couldn't help the smiles that spread across their face since they all looked so peaceful together that and it was a really wholesome picture to look at.

Though Philza realized if they were asleep they haven't eaten yet and he had an amazing plan to wake up the family of four.

"AHH what was that!!" Tubbo shouted as Tommy flung himself at the family. Shortly followed by Techno and Wilbur. Now the once sleeping family was wide awake. Phil couldn't help but laugh at the group that now was a tangle of limbs. Slowly they all got up and moved to the kitchen to make lunch.

If you were to look at the cottage now you could see two fathers watching their six kids running around and messing with each other occasionally being scolded for doing dangerous stunts. To be fair both families wouldn't change a thing.

NEXT UP:

The old og minecraft YouTubers meeting the new ones. Requested by: Shammah1124 from my Ao3

REMINDER:

If you want to you can go check out my MCYT roleplay discord server the join link is in the first chapter.